• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Updated* What have I gotten myself into?!?! Maybe a little OT...

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:48 AM
  • 4 Replies

My closet is clean and I actually have room for more stuff!!!!! We also finished the garage that however is still loaded with JUNK! Oddly enough half of it isn't even ours it's my mothers or stuff we need to get rid of. We're planning a garage sale for next month anything that doesn't sell is getting donated! I am EXHAUSTED so planting will get done tomorrow! Cooking out on the grill tonight... can't wait!

I decided last week that instead of sitting and obsessing about symptoms I was going to spend my days off working on the MILLIONS of projects I have been putting off around the house. Yesterday I decided I was going to clean out my downstairs closet and OMG it is a mess! It's a deep sort-of crawl space that goes under the stairs and everything just gets crammed in there. So now everything from the closet is strewn all over my living room and dining room while I try to figure out WTH to do with it all! We're also supposed to clean out the garage today and tomorrow and plant our veggie garden. Despite having so much on my plate I am feel so much more relaxed! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

*~*Valerie*~*

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MedicMommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:48 AM

That's the way to do it! Distract yourself :) I'm just in from working in the yard, and I'm hot, sweaty, tired and turning red. But it feels good!

Leese21
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:54 AM

good for you sweetie! that sounds like alot of work and a huge distraction and at the end of the day you can relax and feel proud about your cleanliness :D

Nyokah
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:16 AM

I am right there with you with the cleaning! I have so much I need to get done before I start my traveling!

ValerieRNmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:11 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)