• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH and OPKs lol

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:50 AM
  • 5 Replies
I took one and it was positive he thought it was a HPT and was so happy until I told it was a OPK lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:51 AM

oh geese lol.

truelyred2
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Ouch!

MrsWalker2011
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:51 AM

i have done the same thing lol but they get a little upset after u tell them

ValerieRNmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:08 PM

*roflmao* My hubby did the same thing yesterday!!!!! He was like so what kind of test was that... I had no idea what he was talking about b/c I usually don't just leave them out and I just looked at him and he was like u know the one with the 2 lines and he had a huge smile. I was like Ohhhhh it was just to check for ovulation not a pregnancy test I saw his little bubble burst and he just said ohhh darn! They r so cute but I felt a little bad for him!

Mommy2Nicholas8
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:05 PM

lol

Quoting ValerieRNmom:

*roflmao* My hubby did the same thing yesterday!!!!! He was like so what kind of test was that... I had no idea what he was talking about b/c I usually don't just leave them out and I just looked at him and he was like u know the one with the 2 lines and he had a huge smile. I was like Ohhhhh it was just to check for ovulation not a pregnancy test I saw his little bubble burst and he just said ohhh darn! They r so cute but I felt a little bad for him!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)