• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think its gonna be another month :(

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

well i started testing with opk's after af went , after about 6 days i started to get a second line on them so then i started using smiley everyday since then , they have been all neg but when i took them out of the digi the lines have been dark just not dark enough , 2 days a go the line was very strong , yesterdays line was light and todays is light but darker than yesterdays

jesus im confused , im cd 18 today and for some strange reason i think its not gonna happen this month :( 

has anyone very had this then went on to ovulate ?? or could i have missed testing on the day of ovulation altogether but i think in that case im covered since we have bd every second day and some times twice in the day , i just hope i have missed testing on o day and not missed it at all :(

by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
shona200
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:29 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:49 PM

I thought 2 months ago I wasn't going to ovulate. I finally had my positive on CD 19 and ovulated CD 20. I ended up having a BFP that cycle only it ended in yet another miscarriage :(

Can you show pics? I might be able to give you some insight :)

bellaambru90
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:29 PM

Good luck,BUMP!

Ttcbabyclegg
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:55 PM

BUMP!

just-one-more
by on May. 22, 2011 at 6:29 AM

Quoting mommymary6507:

I thought 2 months ago I wasn't going to ovulate. I finally had my positive on CD 19 and ovulated CD 20. I ended up having a BFP that cycle only it ended in yet another miscarriage :(

Can you show pics? I might be able to give you some insight :)

i tried to upload a photo but it to blurry for you to see the lines, im gonna do my last test later at 3 o clock to see wat i get after that i give up , i know you can miss an ovulation but 2 in 4 months , something is not right

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)