Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im new here :)

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:40 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hi, My name is Becca! I am a 23 year old Nanny. I am in a steady relationship and very happy about it! We have 2 dogs and 1 cat, all substitutes for the children that we want so badly...Or at least -I- want so badly. lol.

I used to have hypothyroidism but have recently found out that I have outgrown it which makes me estatic! We have been -really- trying to concieve since mid December of last year and have had some "scares", for lack of a better term at the moment, though they were not "scares" they were moments of hope. I have been pregnant before but miscarried in my fourth month. :( this was 4 years ago. I would really like to have a baby! Sometimes I feel like I am going crazy because I want this so bad and it just isn't happening. I have read so many books and tried so much that I have kind of run out of ideas. I cannot afford invetro or anything like that so that is out of the question and Nothing else comes to mind.Its so daunting to think that it might never happen :(

I'm just looking for people who I can relate to and who can give support, because my family wont and my friends can't.

sincerely,

Becca

by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaSusieQ045
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:04 PM
Welcome to the group! If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me anytime my family and friends don't know were ttc because we don't want to have to deal with all the comments and rude remarks....so I totally know how you feel! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayleesmom42328
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Welcome to the group! Its not easy getting preg. We are trying also. This is a great group of women who will help answer your questions if they can or be a "listening ear" when you just want to talk. Good luck on ttc.

kelli1973124
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:35 PM

welcome to the group....im kelli, a nurse from australia..good luck ttc

bellaambru90
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Welcome! Good luck hope you get your BFP soon!

BeccaKelly0112
by on May. 22, 2011 at 4:05 PM

What is a BFP? lol Sorry I am new and can't remember everything yet!

waitingportside
by Member on May. 22, 2011 at 4:12 PM

BFP is Big fat positive (:

just-one-more
by on May. 22, 2011 at 4:13 PM

you have come to the right place , im here 5 months now and i have to say they are a great bunch of girls , they have been thru the thick of it , and if you have any questions about anything im sure one of the girls would have been thru the same and will gladly help , as i will if i can

so welcome to our little on line family  xxx i hope your journey is short and easy

hugsbaby dust

usmcvalle
by on May. 22, 2011 at 4:18 PM
Hi welcome!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my2beauties133
by on May. 22, 2011 at 5:18 PM

Welcome to the group! As pp have said, this is a wonderful group of ladies who are supportive and informative. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Best of luck and baby dust!:)

RedheadMama18
by on May. 22, 2011 at 5:31 PM

Welcome to the group!  I'm sorry for your previous loss.  Good luck and sticky baby dust!  I have been trying for 16 months so I know it can be tough.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)