Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to square 1 :(

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:01 PM
  • 2 Replies

I got my BFP on May 4th and was super excited & told the world we were having baby #2!! But sadly I lost the baby May 19th @ 6wks & 2days pregnant..I hate this process of losing a baby I just want to stop bleeding and cramping..I just so mad i lost my baby!! And whats crazy to me how many woman have had a m/c in there life.Why would God let this happen to so many people.. I know he has a plan for us all but I dont like to be in pain. And Im so furious that I read some of my group due date woman dont want there baby, some even talked about aborting it...Why do they get a healthy baby and get the chose to kill it...And me who wanted a 2nd baby really bad gets mine ripped away. Im married to an awesome man and have amazing lil 14month old daughter. We wanted to have our family grow..Now, I'm still bleeding..wondering when Ill start my cycle again. Im always 28day girl..will it change now? I just dont want to wait the 3months like the dr advice.. I just want to have my period and get pregnant again. Im just so sad I lost my baby, yes i know i was just early but it was still part of me. it was growing its lil heart and having heartbeat soon! I dont wish a m/c on my worse enemy..its heartbreaking and not fair. I hope I get pregnant soon! And anybody whos had a m/c im very sorry you have had to go thru that. I know I have a healthy child and my body works but I still hurt. And for the ppl who have no children I hope you get pregnant and carry your baby full term real soon!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ms_jasmine
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:08 PM
I'm so so so sorry moma,I understand&its not fair...it made me soooo angry!my doctor said for me to stay on my prenatals,and after my first period,we could start trying again.He is a great doctor and was very sympathetic.he told my sister the same thing after she switched to him&miscarried baby #4.he told her to wait till after her first cyce to start again.she was then blessed with her rainbow baby caelyn <3
LILTIGERS
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Yes Im diff still taking prenatual! I like your drs answer better than mine lol Its just crazy how many ppl have been in my shoes..makes me even sadder

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)