• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to square 1 :(

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:10 PM
  • 11 Replies

I got my BFP on May 4th and was super excited & told the world we were having baby #2!! But sadly I lost the baby May 19th @ 6wks & 2days pregnant..I hate this process of losing a baby I just want to stop bleeding and cramping..I just so mad i lost my baby!! And whats crazy to me how many woman have had a m/c in there life.Why would God let this happen to so many people.. I know he has a plan for us all but I dont like to be in pain. And Im so furious that I read some of my group due date woman dont want there baby, some even talked about aborting it...Why do they get a healthy baby and get the chose to kill it...And me who wanted a 2nd baby really bad gets mine ripped away. Im married to an awesome man and have amazing lil 14month old daughter. We wanted to have our family grow..Now, I'm still bleeding..wondering when Ill start my cycle again. Im always 28day girl..will it change now? I just dont want to wait the 3months like the dr advice.. I just want to have my period and get pregnant again. Im just so sad I lost my baby, yes i know i was just early but it was still part of me. it was growing its lil heart and having heartbeat soon! I dont wish a m/c on my worse enemy..its heartbreaking and not fair. I hope I get pregnant soon! And anybody whos had a m/c im very sorry you have had to go thru that. I know I have a healthy child and my body works but I still hurt. And for the ppl who have no children I hope you get pregnant and carry your baby full term real soon!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaSusieQ045
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:27 PM
I'm so so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what your going through my heart truly goes out to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candcsmom2008
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Sorry for your loss momma, I know the pain associated.

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:46 PM

I have had 2 myself..I know the anger and pain :( HUGE HUGS..so sorry for your loss sweetie!!

Lilypie - (X8JS)Lilypie - (gAdI)

DaphneSmith
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:49 PM
(((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferw10
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:16 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. I really hope you get pregnant again quickly and happy/healthy nine months. ((HUGS))

violetgirl
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:26 AM

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss.  I too had a miscarriage at 6 weeks along when my son was 14 months old.  No matter how early it was, it's still so hard and heartbreaking.  I hated it when people would tell me, "Oh well, at least you weren't that far along yet."  WTH!  Grrr.  I don't think it's necessary to wait 3 months.  I waited until I stopped bleeding to have unprotected sex again, and we tried again right away with OPKs.  Good luck hon, and I'm sorry again for your loss.

sissy852
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2011 at 1:28 AM

i am sorry for your loss my prays are going out to you

KRob85
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:32 AM
So sorry for your loss! Prayers for your family!
kalista
by on May. 22, 2011 at 2:30 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.  I had a miscarriage in Oct and am finally pregnant again, hoping this one works out.  My cycle is very normal usually, but after the miscarriage it got whacky, short one month and long the next, ovulating early one month and late the next, it was crazy!  And maybe that's part of why it took a while to conceive again.  My cousin has had repeated miscarriages and always seems to get pregnant right away afterward successfully (she has 4 kids!).  I was hoping the same would happen for me and started trying right away.  But it took a little time.  Hope it's quicker for you!

bonnebell81
by on May. 23, 2011 at 11:03 AM

I'm very sorry for you loss hun...I wish you the best! Hugs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)