Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't stop peeing!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM
  • 24 Replies

And farting lol. I don't know if it's from my food intake or what, but the past 2 days I have been so flipping gassy, horribly bloated, just all around yuck feeling. I can't stop peeing, is this even possible to already have to pee a lot at 3dpo? Not to mention acne!! My skin looks like I am a teen going through puberty all over again, oliy skin and hair. Good gosh lol. If this is because of pregnancy I will be more then happy to take all of this with a huge smile, but if not, wtf? lol.

Loading Ticker...

by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nat2blessd
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:27 PM

well i hope it's all because of pregnancy and your body is trying to tell you what's coming. but i agree...if not that's not cool!

EllesMomma7
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:28 PM
Before I got my bfp I broke out so bad. I got so grossed out I ordered proactive. It could be a good sign!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:29 PM

I know I was gassy and started breaking out around 5 to 6 dpo. I really hope this is it for you. I can't wait until you start testing :)

tonidrum214
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:35 PM

keeping my fingers crossed for this month!!

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Thank you ladies!! I am thinking very positively about this month. I am not testing until 11dpo..maybe 10 lol. No no, 11 lol. Orr 10. Ahhh lol. I will just see how my chart plays out :)

HJMF
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:43 PM
good luck and lots of baby dust!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pmaddie
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:57 PM

lol, im in the same boat! gassy and break outs, looks like a heat rash all over my face! i didnt know those were signs, jus thought it was gross!

Ttcbabyclegg
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:04 PM
Good luck!!
Jessy613
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:05 PM

I broke out 7dpo really really bad!! good luck mama.

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:08 PM

I get breakouts always right before AF, but only a few here and there, and never this early. Did you end up with a BFP then?

Quoting Jessy613:

I broke out 7dpo really really bad!! good luck mama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)