• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new here!! hoping to gain some friends and much needed support!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:10 PM
  • 11 Replies

hi everyone! my name is candy. me and my hubby are currently living in NC (he's a marine and we're stationed here) but we are from dallas, tx... my DS is 3 and is my entire world... about 3.5 wks ago, we found out we were pregnant.. we were so excited!! just this last week, i suffered a m/c. :( worst pain i have ever felt emotionally. my first pregnancy was perfect.. no complications what-so-ever. i never realized how common m/c were... seriously breaks my heart.  we are hopping back on the ttc train in about 2 months.. i'm taking a trip to texas for a month or 2 to see my family and heal and try to get my mind off everything. ((my husband is leaving a couple weeks for his job and i didn't want to be alone :(  ))  i'm a full time student and start my last semester back up in august so that will keep me distracted as well.. sooo for now, i am patiently waiting for AF and missing my little angel baby :(

by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_279
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:15 PM
I am so sorry .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:17 PM

So sorry for your loss. I have had 2 myself. I know how painful they are emotionally. HUGE HUGS!! I wish you all the luck with TTC again :) Baby dust!!

BabyDust77
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:41 PM

You def came to the right place. All the ladies here are very encouraging/positive/sweet. I too have had 2 miscarraiges. One that happened 4 years ago and one that happened almost six weeks ago. G-luck and lots of baby dust.

Ttcbabyclegg
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:43 PM
We're all here for you. As you can see, you're not alone because we have all been where you are at some point. Lots of baby dust to you!!!
dhiannian
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Welcome! And sorry for your loss:(

Devious103102
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Welcome to the group and I'm very sorry to hear about your loss =0(

candylois
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:50 PM

thank you so much ladies for the warm welcome... it is nice to be surrounded by people who understand

kayleesmom42328
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Sorry for your loss. It is definitely heartbreaking when you mc, but glad to see you are ready to trying again soon. Welcome to the group.

bchic24
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:54 PM

Hello! I am truly sorry for your loss. But I wish you the best of luck and lots of sticky baby dust!

Abbysmama107
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:55 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you're here bc we're all aiming for the same thing... a wonderful healthy baby! Good luck and welcome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)