• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize??,.....

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:22 PM
  • 16 Replies

I just bought the book an i am loving every word so far... who else has read this book??? If you have what was your testimony, what did you take away from reading this book???

<3 I give THANKS to God for how amazing he has been to us though everything!!! <3
This is my Family, and i Love them more than life itself!

ttc

by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:23 PM

BUMP!

toopicky429
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:10 PM
I've never even heard of it before. I'll have to look it up. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kambrosino07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Description: Pregnancy and childbirth are often depicted as a time of sickness and mood swings for women followed by twelve to twenty hours of pain and hard labor. Many women have been told they can never conceive. Others have suffered the pain of conceiving and miscarrying. Have you had enough of this picture? 
Supernatural Childbirth is a practical and realistic look at God's promises for conception, pregnancy and delivery. This is not "pie-in-the-sky"-This is a personal testimony of how one couple overcame defeat and triumphed in God's plan! Jackie Mize had been told she could never have children. However, by unlocking powerful truths and dynamic faith principles she and her husband, Tery found in the Bible, they now have four miracle children! This exciting book shares with you these truths and faith principles.
You will learn:
How to put faith principles into action for your very own supernatural childbirth
How you can be a living example of God's promises in action
How to deal with fear during pregnancy and delivery
How and when to use your faith for pregnancy and delivery
Also included in Supernatural Childbirth:
Faith-inspiring testimonies from women who have followed these principles and experienced their own supernatural childbirth 
Confessions and prayers for a supernatural conception, pregnancy, childbirth, and all-circumstances surrounding each stage
A powerful teaching section by Terry Mize ex-planning the curse on Eve in the Garden of Eden

kajira
by Emma on May. 21, 2011 at 10:46 PM

from the description I can say that even though I believe in god and are spiritual/religious I don't believe a lot of it.

God gave us doctors, and medical science for a reason. ^.^

bellaambru90
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Bump!

Kambrosino07
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:31 AM

Quoting kajira:

from the description I can say that even though I believe in god and are spiritual/religious I don't believe a lot of it.

the book definatly talks about that as well and Praises God for Doctor and Medical advances!!! But it also talks about how we are to stand in faith about our situations and how we want God to move in our lives according to his word and according to our faith, im half way through it and i feel totally bleesed by this book !!! its teaching me how to stand in faith in so many areas of my life!!! im truley praising God for this book 

<3 I give THANKS to God for how amazing he has been to us though everything!!! <3
This is my Family, and i Love them more than life itself!

ttc

kajira
by Emma on May. 22, 2011 at 2:14 AM

i'm glad its helpful for you.

I believe in god, but I'm more of science kind of person when it comes to stuff like infertility. just due to science and odds of statistics, especially if there's a physical/chemical issue on top of basic science.

It took us 5 years to concieve our daughter. While I believe some things happen for a reason - I also believe in the "good things come to those who are willing to bust balls to get it" LOL

instead of sitting back and patiently waiting with out working for it. (I'm kind of a mixed bag of beliefs.)

Quoting Kambrosino07:

Quoting kajira:

the book definatly talks about that as well and Praises God for Doctor and Medical advances!!! But it also talks about how we are to stand in faith about our situations and how we want God to move in our lives according to his word and according to our faith, im half way through it and i feel totally bleesed by this book !!! its teaching me how to stand in faith in so many areas of my life!!! im truley praising God for this book 

HopefulMommy89
by on May. 22, 2011 at 2:22 AM
This. DH and I are Catholic so we're not "supposed" to have any medical intervention to TTC. But I have a bad case of PCOS and I don't ovulate, even on high doses of clomid. I've been on a whole pharmacy of fertility-related drugs for the last year and a half, to no avail. I pray for our miracle baby every day, and I gave faith that it will happen. It's just frustrating that our timetable and God's don't seem to align yet.

Quoting kajira:

I believe in god, but I'm more of science kind of person when it comes to stuff like infertility. just due to science and odds of statistics, especially if there's a physical/chemical issue on top of basic science.

It took us 5 years to concieve our daughter. While I believe some things happen for a reason - I also believe in the "good things come to those who are willing to bust balls to get it" LOL

instead of sitting back and patiently waiting with out working for it. (I'm kind of a mixed bag of beliefs.)

Quoting Kambrosino07:

Quoting kajira:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kambrosino07
by on May. 22, 2011 at 2:43 AM

Quoting kajira:

Quoting Kambrosino07:

Quoting kajira:

ive been praying for another baby for a long time too and have gone through many struggles and God is prioviding a way for us. on his time. me and hubby just found out that his insurance covers unlimited IVF and 10,000 in infertility treatments. i Praise God for this opportinity and in the end i know will still be up to him if he lets our embryos implant. so i get what you mean about science :) i prayign and believeing that everything works out for me and their is no complications and dissapointments. which is what this book helps you do!!!!!

Kambrosino07
by on May. 22, 2011 at 2:48 AM

Quoting HopefulMommy89:

This. DH and I are Catholic so we're not "supposed" to have any medical intervention to TTC. But I have a bad case of PCOS and I don't ovulate, even on high doses of clomid. I've been on a whole pharmacy of fertility-related drugs for the last year and a half, to no avail. I pray for our miracle baby every day, and I gave faith that it will happen. It's just frustrating that our timetable and God's don't seem to align yet.

Quoting kajira:

Quoting Kambrosino07:

Quoting kajira:

when i talked to my Pastor and his wife about IVF they said if we have the means do it (Praise God he has provided my hubby with a job that has excelent benifits and covers unlimed IVD and 10,000 in infertility treatments... he is providing a way for us. and i think there are reasons he has p[eople take diff routes. as for PCOS, they origionally thought i had that, for the past few years acctually, well when i started going to my infertility doctor she tested me and it turns out i dont have it, but i will definatly pray for you and if you would like, if you PM me with your private email ill fwd pregnanct scriptures to you that my pastor sent to me 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)