Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Extreme pain after sex...

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:54 PM
  • 4 Replies
I am on cd 16 and 3 dpo (I think)... I had ewcm on cd12 and bd cd13. I had tons of cm today and we decided to bd for another chance... So we got a little rough, sorry tmi, and I have been in SEVERE pain ever since. I mean, doubled over with stabbing cramps. I don't understand this at all and have never experienced this before. Is there any way this is a very early pregnancy symptom?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
HJMF
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:02 PM

I had the same problem back in January. It ended up being a yeast infection but I got a BFP a week later, then MC'd. Hope this is it for you!! Lots of sticky baby dust!!

bellaambru90
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:05 PM

He may have hit your cervix,or you could have had an ovarian cyst that ruprured.Good luck and feel better!

LeeLei
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:01 AM
Aside from what the PP said, It could also be a STD, so I'd take a trip to the clinic just to be sure so that nothing interferes with your fertility. Severe pain after sex is not a good sign at all chica.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2011 at 1:03 AM

I had this before with an ex. I was told he got me in the *guts* LOL. Basically you have rough sex and he messes up your insides up a bit causing you to cramp. It will get better by morning I think, But I hope you feel better :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)