Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Tylenol And Hydrogen Peroxide= Pregnancy Test?? Update in blue!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 7:16 PM
  • 57 Replies

so yesterday i googled home remedies for a pregnancy test. ( i was bored) and i found this one

Now, I know this is not a cure, but I figured I'd list this on here as a lot of women are throwing their money away on expensive home pregnancy tests. This is a natural home remedy pregnancy test that has an accuracy level of about 90%. I tell my ladies to do this test about 3 times in a row to get the greatest level of accuracy. Most of the ingredients you probably already have in your medicine cabinet.Basically what this home remedy tests for is the same thing as those tests you buy in the store. Your hCG levels in your urine skyrocket almost exponentially when you are pregnant and this will test for those high levels.When you ground up the Tylenol, make sure you add the hydrogen peroxide to it and not the other way around, just like I do in the video. If you do it wrong then the color will not change to indicate that you are pregnant. The other ingredients should be already in the hydrogen peroxide solution.And you can add the mixture directly into the toilet (as long as you didn't have a bowl movement) if it changes to a dark blue color that means you're pregnant.

now i can't find the video and how to really do this. can anyone help me on this?!!!?!!?

please let me know if you try it and if it works i am so interested in this experiment.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shoegal1787
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 7:31 PM

BUMP!

mommy2bRN007
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 7:34 PM
hmmm... Im intrigued I am 7w5d Im gonna try this!
shoegal1787
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Quoting mommy2bRN007:

hmmm... Im intrigued I am 7w5d Im gonna try this!

i dont get it though is it just the tylenol and the hydrogen or you add the pee to it. dont get it pulling my hair on this one.

truelyred2
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 8:27 PM

never heard of this one. I've heard of the dandilion and the drano but not his. I think they are all just a guessing game.

shoegal1787
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Quoting truelyred2:

never heard of this one. I've heard of the dandilion and the drano but not his. I think they are all just a guessing game.

which one is the drano one??

truelyred2
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Not sure how it works but you mix drano with your pee some how.

Amanda_Jeanne
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Quoting truelyred2:

Not sure how it works but you mix drano with your pee some how.

I thought the drano was to find out gender? I never tried any of these home tests, the steps aren't specific enough for me, I'm a dummy and need clear instructions (or simplicity like an HPT, just pee on the stick and look for a line!) :o)

I also heard of the cabbage test to find out gender, but again... I never saw anything specific about exactly how much pee to cabbage water ratio you mix together, or if dehydrated pee or diluted pee would affect the results. Too confusing for me!

tabitha8501
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 10:59 PM
The dandelion pregnancy test has to do with whether the shrivel up within like ten mins. I'm confused by this test. I know it says grind tylenol then put it the peroxide but then is it saying u pour it in the toilet if u haven't pooped?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Okigurl
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM

BUMP im curious...

anotherandree
by on Jun. 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM

The Drano test is for gender.  This Tylenol and Peroxide thing is VERY interesting!  I hope someone can find the video!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN