Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is pre-seed?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:04 AM
  • 7 Replies

What is it? Does it REALLY help? How does it help?

Sorry, I am really curious! Thanks ladies!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cole08
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:08 AM
It's a sperm friendly lubricant, I don't know that it increases your chances, but it's a much better alternative to KY jelly and other types of lube.
Jess21608
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:09 AM

Its the only sperm friendly lubricant out there..my hubby and I use it when we get close to my ovulation time just for added support. Its has no smell and its not thick and gross like other lubricants..we just use a little. I get it along with my opks from early-pregnancytests.com. We haven't gotten our BFP yet but I have heard it has helped others! Im taking clomid so I ddin't want the hassel of my cm drying up so that helps to combat that issue. It was created by an actual femal sperm doctor and its safe to use while ttc..hope this helps!!!

cole08
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:10 AM
I haven't personally used it, but a friend of mine has and was telling me about it. You insert it like an applicator and apparently, they are very generous with how much goes in. My friend said it was so wet down there that she couldn't even feel anything during BD lol! Sorry if tmi!

RedheadMama18
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:28 AM
It's a fertility friendly lubricant. I have used it but it didn't help me conceive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess21608
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:30 AM

lol..if you put more then the 2 or 3 ml it suggests then yes it can get a bit slippery..thats why we do no more then 2!

lakeishalee
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:33 AM

I used it for the first time this month, it is still too early to test for me but it helped my friend get her BFP, Good luck and lots of baby dust!!!!!

angelphish80
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:30 AM

u can get it at walgreens and target shouldbe getting it soon. Walgreens is 19.99$

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)