Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

back pain anyone?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:50 AM
  • 11 Replies

Or am I the only one in early pregnancy with it? lol. I think the culprit is the chair I keep falling asleep on though as it is only generalized on my left side.

Loading Ticker...

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Velasquez
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Tons!!! i thought it was a bad sign,but doc said it's normal. plus i am chubby so the extra weight is making it worse.lol. i am 7 weeks and 5 days.

Nadali
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Yes, I've had it for a few days now. Both sides hurt the same, but I also sit kind of weird at work

kaidansmylife
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:58 AM
Im 7 wks 5 days too... back pain sucks! I have 2 herniated discs and a pinched nerve. Is not fun at all!

Quoting Mrs.Velasquez:

Tons!!! i thought it was a bad sign,but doc said it's normal. plus i am chubby so the extra weight is making it worse.lol. i am 7 weeks and 5 days.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Traci1979
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:59 AM
Best of luck to all you ladies. Keep spreading the baby dust.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ValerieRNmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:35 AM
My back and hips really bother me esp after I work 13hrs!!!! more so then usual.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:57 AM

that could be another reason too, I do work and stand a lot lol.

Quoting ValerieRNmom:

My back and hips really bother me esp after I work 13hrs!!!! more so then usual.

knitbit
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:59 PM
The combo of hormones and the chair are probably to blame. The hormones loosen your joints probably making the chair sleeping worse. Hope you feel better.
jenniferw10
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 10:04 PM
I did get back pain in early pregnancy and got it back in late pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Velasquez
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Oh how cool :) ouch! i hope u can find some relief. mine comes and goes.

Quoting kaidansmylife:

Im 7 wks 5 days too... back pain sucks! I have 2 herniated discs and a pinched nerve. Is not fun at all!

Quoting Mrs.Velasquez:

zion_nicole
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:18 PM

I DONT KNOW IF IM PREGGO OR NOT YET.....BUT MY BACK BEEN KILLING ME AND WORKING 12HR SHIFT ALMOST EVERY DAY IS EXHAUSTING BUT I CANT SIT WHEN WORKING AT A PRISON!!!!!!I AM 10 DPO DAYS AND I DONT KNOW IF IT IS AF OR PREGNANCY!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)