• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can someone turn the hungry off lol

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:51 AM
  • 9 Replies
4 weeks and im starting to have morning sickness and non stop hunger lol yay im excited its starting to feel more real to me now and my boobs look nice and big or maybe its just cause they feel really heavy and they hurt lol ne ways finally get to join u ladies on this side :)
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mammabear18
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:54 AM
Congratulations! On your bfp! Now the fun begins lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Velasquez
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:12 AM

Congrats,i'm on the same boat as you. hungry all the time,but (have a picky baby) and morning sickness :/ it sucks,but makes me happy.lol.

andiecandie
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:24 AM
Thanks ladies I know im so excited and still in shock I keep testing just to make sure lol
Nadali
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:55 AM

Congrats on your bfp! I don't feel hungry really, just nauseaus.

my2beauties133
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:43 AM

Congrats on your BFP! H&H9!

dhiannian
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:33 AM

Congrats!:) And just wait, my hungry got replaced with not wanting anything:(

jenniferw10
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Eat lots of healthy items and you can give in to the hunger. I was constantly eating watered fruit items (oranges, pineapple, watermelon) and apples. It also helps with the constipation that usually comes with first trimester.

tabitha8501
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Congrats! Isn't it strange how we like feeling sick in the first trimester because 1 it makes it real and 2 it can indicate a healthy pregnancy (although I don't know if I agree with this)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andiecandie
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:45 PM
It is funny how we get excited im still poas and have to look every so offten so it feels real I just wanted this so bad lol and yea I have been giving into healthy foods I bought tons of apples and about to go to the store and get me some carrots and celery with ranch yummy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)