Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm getting super P.O.ed at my body... need advice for fixing LONG cycles...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:38 AM
  • 4 Replies

I'm CD54 of what I *thought* was a 69 day cycle, I should have been ovulating this week but all of my OPKs have been negative and I haven't felt any ovulation pain at all... i'm so annoyed right now! It's bad enough that my cycles are more than twice as long as a normal cycle but now it looks like i'm going to be even LONGER this cycle! GAH!!!! I really need AF to get here so I can start Soy Isoflavones and try to get my cycle more regular/ actually ovulate/ get pregnant.

Does anyone else have or have had super long cycles? What (if anything) did you do to shorten them? Were you able to get pregnant even though your cycle was messed up? Any tips or tricks?

Any and all advice is welcome, even if you have regular length cycles. Thanks ladies!!

confusedfrustratedsimple frown

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
wife2jeff
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:44 AM
Talk to your doctor about provera to induce your cycle and possibly clomid to get you to ovulate on a more normal basis. I'm sorry for your frustration! Hugs!
MrsC2011
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:06 AM
Ive read that soy iso. can help shorten cycles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Traci1979
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:23 AM
I am taking chromium and royal jelly. chromium for blood sugar levels and borderline diabetic, and royal jelly to help regulate my hormones and to help with cycles. I've read that rj can help with pcos and ovulating. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lakeishalee
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:26 AM

Not sure but here's a bump, good luck!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)