• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW. I only had sex twice in May and I am now pregnant. BFP PICS.

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:25 AM
  • 23 Replies

Okay ladies. May was my first month back on the TTC board. My hubby is in another city working and comes home on Saturday night only to leave on Sunday night. We screw those days. I decided to not try for anything because well, I didn't have his penis around.  I was 2 days late for my period so I tested and BAM there it was. The line showed up right away. I'm about 6 weeks now. I got my BFP on may 24th. Now I'm worried on a whole different level, I keep thinking everything is going to go wrong or that I am going to lose it. I am still so shocked because there have been months when we'd have sex almost every day and nothing, we had fun though.

Here are the tests. I took four in total, each one was 2 days apart. The Dollar Tree ones are all separate tests and I screwed up by taking the pictures with the C and T lines on opposite sides lol. I am posting them in the order I took them. :) Good luck to all the ladies trying!

1st.

2nd

3rd

4th

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fairymom31474
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:38 AM
Wholly Mollie! Congratulations!! This was how it was when I got pg with my son--his dad and I had sex everyday (sometimes more than once)- didn't get pg; the next month we were very distant with each other-had sex like 2 or 3 times and BAM! With my daughter-me and her dad (DH) did the every other day approach and pregnant. Congratulations!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:40 AM

All us women who try and try and try...and your blessed with after just two days! Congrats!

valeryarbelo
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:09 AM

It only takes one time! Congrat to OP and thank you for sharing. 

Quoting NoraDun:

All us women who try and try and try...and your blessed with after just two days! Congrats!

bellaambru90
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Congrats!

anotherandree
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM

WOW!  Those are DARK!  Congrats!!!

manda2391
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:16 AM
I wish it took one time. I'm on 4yrs.

But Congrats momma!! H&H 9 months :)

Quoting valeryarbelo:

It only takes one time! Congrat to OP and thank you for sharing. 

Quoting NoraDun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenny_1012
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:01 AM

congrats!!!

newmom2be08
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:39 AM

We got pregnant with our first child on the first try and then with the second pregnancy, same thing, but we miscarried very early at 5 weeks.  Haven't resumed TTC quite yet, but hoping it will be quick again.  That's wonderful that you got pregnant right away!  Congrats!  As for the worrying, just take one day at a time and try to relax.  I know, easier said than done.  :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Angels200
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:46 AM

Awesome, I am so happy for you. Congrats and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

mrs.dreamer2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Congrats chick hope all goes well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)