Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So confused about my levels!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:04 AM
  • 5 Replies
So yesterday after they called and told me about the prometrium I sent the nurse a email and asked if I shld come in on Monday for another hCG and progesterone draw. Well the nurse who called me back was a different nurse and she was so confused looking at my chart and notes. So I asked her for my most recent levels and she said my hCG on Thursday was only 206! Which is pretty low if I was 184 on Tuesday. And my progesterone was 13.56 which while on the lower end isn't too low for 5wks. I was so upset about the hCG level I didn't think to have her confirm my previous level of 184. So now I am either convinced that my bean isn't developing like it shld or that I mis-heard what my second level was and that it was just 84 (which still wld be dbl the level of 41 I got on Sunday) as opposed to 184. My doctor is out of town for the weekend but she had reviewed all my levels on Thursday when she originally called me but I missed her call bc I cldnt get out of bed!! I wld think that if my levels were that bad she old be concerned and tell me that this may not be a viable pregnancy but no one is concerned so maybe I just mis-heard. Of course I am going to be a mess until Monday and start calling the office like a mad woman!!! I just want to know one way or another!!! And the really annoying part is that I set up this account online so I can email them and see my test results anytime but none of my hCG levels r in there bc they were drawn stat!!!! Ughhhhhhhh ok thanks for listening ladies!!! I will update when IK more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:16 AM

Wish you the best!!!

Okigurl
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:31 AM

Sounds horribly frustrating :( I hope everything is ok!

tabitha8501
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:06 AM
I hope your weekend goes fast. I've been there on the waiting end it sucks. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ValerieRNmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:29 AM
Thanks ladies! Thankfully I am out of town and have lots of things to do to keep my mind off of this pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truelyred2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Well lets hope that you did infact hear wrong and they were not 184 but 84. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)