Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

waiting is the hardest part

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:25 AM
  • 10 Replies

We wait for AF  to finish, Then we wait for the big O. Then week wait to see if AF shows up again. I don't O til next weekend- early the week after so i feel like this week may just drag on and on! Though i do get to look forward to My DS birthday Coming up on tuesday! he will be Two! i'm definitely excited about that.And hubbie wants to "pracitce bding" every other day to see if that helps anymore than just BDing that week of O. But i just hate waitng waiting waiting.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:28 AM

I know sweetie...TRUST me I know....I have been waiting to Ovulate for 7 months...

lmfree428
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Thats a horrible wait! how long have you been ttc

Quoting NoraDun:

I know sweetie...TRUST me I know....I have been waiting to Ovulate for 7 months...

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Since I delivered my daughter 11 mns. But when I ovulated when she was 4 months I chickened out and we didn't bed. We were having financial issues and I was scared it was too soon. But I haven't had anything since then. I am also breastfeeding. I don't O regularly anyway...I have (when not preggo or breastfeeding) on average about 2-3 periods a year....so its very stressful b/c  we have to wait so long for O and if we miss it then again I am waiting forever to get another chance. It took me 3 yrs to concieve my 1st son and 2 1/2 to concieve my 2nd son (I was on clomid for about a year with no luck before I concieved him.) And it took 12 mns for us to concieve our daughter although we concieved on the first ovulation!

Quoting lmfree428:

Thats a horrible wait! how long have you been ttc

Quoting NoraDun:

lmfree428
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:50 AM

My goodness. I think that would be harder than not catching an eggy each month.knowing you only have 1 chance for monthes. I've been ttc since my DS was about 6months old but with no luck.

73angel
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:10 PM

I am not good at waiting but you get used to it.

ms_jasmine
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:18 PM
I am terrible at waiting...I'm trying to find a job to distract me.its gotten so bad,I just sit in the house all day&think about babies...
natesmommy11
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:31 PM

I have also been trying since my son was 6 months old with no success! He will be 2 on September 1st. I am currently waiting to test...and I completely agree! waiting is the hardest part! I just want to test already, but I know nothing will show up! Wait. Wait. Wait....hopefully soon it will all pay off! Baby dust to you!

Quoting lmfree428:

My goodness. I think that would be harder than not catching an eggy each month.knowing you only have 1 chance for monthes. I've been ttc since my DS was about 6months old but with no luck.

SAHM to Nathaniel Joshua & ttc baby #2!!

Angels200
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:15 PM

I lnow what you mean, and I am sure we can all relate. It seems like a never ending waiting game, but when you get the bfp it will be well worth all the waiting. Keep hanging in there, and if there is anything I can do to help you with the wait please feel free to let me know. YOu can always email me directly at nwilkerson20@yahoo.com or through CM. I pray for all of us each night. I hope this will help a little bit.

truelyred2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:16 PM
I agree with your dh about bding every other day. Some wait til o time and then bd then and the swimmers are not fresh. My fertility doc recommend every other day and it worked for us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lmfree428
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:20 PM

When he said it i laughed and said he just wanted more action. But if it will help i will do it. iam so ready to add another lil one to our family. i got my fingers crossed for this month! 

Quoting truelyred2:

I agree with your dh about bding every other day. Some wait til o time and then bd then and the swimmers are not fresh. My fertility doc recommend every other day and it worked for us

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)