• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are my chances for this month?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:44 AM
  • 7 Replies

I am wondering what my chances are for this month. Here's a little more info as to what has been going on... On CD's 8, 10, 15, we BD'ed. On CD's 16 and 17 I got strong positive OPK's, but hubby decided that he wasn't in the mood. Today is CD19, and late last night, early this morning I felt a little cramping, it only lasted for a few minutes. Ruby said that she saw a positive find out or conceive June or give birth June 2012. I am just wondering if the cramping I felt could possibly have been implanting cramping? Any advice would been GREATLY appreciated. Please let me know what you think my chances are.

Wishing everyone TONS of Babydust and Lots of GLgood luckbaby dust

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
dhiannian
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:45 AM

I kinda doubt it would be implantation already, but you never know. Did you bd yesterday to in case you were just ovulating? Do you normally get o cramps?

Angels200
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Quoting dhiannian:

I kinda doubt it would be implantation already, but you never know. Did you bd yesterday to in case you were just ovulating? Do you normally get o cramps?

Not that I have ever noticed before. That's why I was wondering what it could have been.

Wishing everyone TONS of Babydust and Lots of GLgood luckbaby dust

truelyred2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:04 PM

I doubt it was implantation that you felt more likely ovulation cramps. It is "possibloe" to get pg with only 1 day of sex but low. I would also bd today if you ovulated yesterday but it may already be too late.

Good luck

73angel
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:05 PM

It could happen.

biancalina20
by Bianca on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:07 PM
Try bding today!! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:30 PM

There's still a chance if you BD'd on the 15th. Good luck!

Angels200
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:03 PM

I would like to thank everyone who has responded to my post. I greatly appreciate ALL the advice and help. I am hoping that it was O cramping, and I hope DH isn't to tired tonight and that maybe that will give me a better chance. I will make sure to keep every one up dated on what I find out as this month progresses through. and I will be keeping all of us in my prayers. Good Luck to everyone. And TONS of baby dust to all of us as well.

Thanks so much

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)