• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm confused...could it be implantation bleeding??

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:50 AM
  • 5 Replies

Ok so my periods have been comng earlier & earlier every month & it's incredibly frustrating! Jan I started on the 9th, Feb I started on the 14th, March was also the 14th, April started on the 12th, May was real early on the 8th, & now this month I started today which is the 4th -WHAT IS THE DEAL?!?! My boobs have been hurting the past few days & sry for the tmi but this morn when I went to the bathroom there was light blood but some very small "clots" lke not even the size of a pencil eraser....have I started AF or could this be implantation bleeding? Should I take a test?? I'm completely stumped at this point as to why my periods keep coming earlier than they should & it doesn't help with TTC :(

blank stare

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Angels200
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:54 AM

I'm not sure what is causing your AF to come early each month. I also have irregular AF all the time now. Sometimes my is earlier than it should be sometimes later. Try taking a  test and see what it says, and if it is neg, then wait a few days. It could be stress. Sry I'm not sure. Hope this helps some though. And I'll keep you in my prayers.

73angel
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:02 PM

I am not sure good luck.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:05 PM

Nope it sound like AF...implantation is just light bleeding brownish in color and its only a drop or two

If you luteal phase is to short it could be allowing you to concieve but not giving your egg enough time to implant before you uterus sheds its linning. How many days are between ovulation and when you have your period??

truelyred2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:09 PM

Do you track ovulation? Remember that your cycle is in 2 phases, the folicular and the luteal. The folicular which goes from af to o can and does change every month while the luteal does not or should not unless there is a problem. So if you know how long your lp is and if you track your ovulation then you may find that your af is not infact coming earlier or at weird times but right on time.

If you have a 12 day lp and you ovulate on cd12 this month then your af would be due on cd24 then next month you ovulate on cd15 then your af would be due on cd27 and then you ovulate on cd20 your af would be due on cd32 and all of these would be ontime and expected. I suggest that if you are not, start tracking ovulation. It can definately help you in getting control of your cycles.

you can message me if you have more questions.

Good luck

shandaleigh
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:16 PM

I don't really know ... 5 days ago I had a little blood when I wiped, I was also having very sore and tingly boobs, felt sick to my stomach, leg cramps... I am pretty sure it was implantation bleeding! Yesterday I started cramping and bleeding a lot. I'm pretty sure it's a chemical pregnancy! Hope yours works out better than mine. GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)