Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We're Moving!!! =)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:59 AM
  • 12 Replies

Across the parking lot!!! LOL we've been looking for a 3 bed room house to rent since our 2 bed room isn't big enough for the 3 of us let alone 2 newborns on top, but every where we looked wanted at least $900 a month in rent, so yesterday we talked to our landlord and we're moving across the parking lot to a 3 bed room! and for $580 a month we can sooo afford that better then $900!!! I can't wait, not to mention how easy moving will be, and it's an end lot so we only have 1 neighbor who is awesome!! needless to say I'm ready for the change!!! =)

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherandree
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM

That is GREAT!  Sadly, I LOVE the excitement of moving, but I HATE the actual moving part!  Good luck and ENJOY!!!

RaeMcLean6
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:50 PM

That is awesome i have to ask cause i have not seen you in our other group do you know what you are having?

Logansmommy4904
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:51 PM

We find out Tuesday what they are, I'm so excited I've been having dreams about it every night! LOL

RaeMcLean6
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 3:42 PM

I am excited too I have been waiting for what feels like forever to find out what your twins are!!!

jenniferw10
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 10:03 PM
Good news. Hope it goes smoothly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luckygirl2000
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 7:09 AM

good luck with your move! and the babies! :) hugs

Logansmommy4904
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Just 1 more day!!! I'm going to see my parents today to get my mind off it, tomorrow is going to be really hard, because my appointment isn't till 1:55 so I pretty much have all day to kill before my appointment!!

Quoting RaeMcLean6:

I am excited too I have been waiting for what feels like forever to find out what your twins are!!!

Logansmommy4904
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Thanks Ladies, I have to go down to her office and see what else we need to do but things are looking good so far!! =)

prettypinkbump
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Wow that is awesome..  I'm looking for a new place. :)

Congrats xx

Logansmommy4904
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:11 AM

Thank you and Good luck!! I know how hard it is!!! We tried to go the other route of buying a house, dh and I both have good jobs, but because my Dh does 1099 and hasn't been on it for more then 2 years and I don't have any "active credit" they wouldn't give us a loan! It makes no since to me, they want us to be in debt before we go tens of thousands in debt! LOL

Quoting prettypinkbump:

Wow that is awesome..  I'm looking for a new place. :)

Congrats xx

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)