Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramping after ovulation?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:41 PM
  • 10 Replies

Today i am 12dpo and i have been having cramping in both ovaries for 3 days nothing like pms plus i never get cramps before af it just comes .I am also having pains in my bbs off and on all day and cant button my pants and my lower back starts hurting when i stand up or walk plus i am having lots of creamy white cm.  I have been on clomid for 3 cycles but this was the only one i ovulated on could this have something to do with it? Af is due on Monday and i took a test it was bfn.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angels200
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:09 PM

I think it sounds like a good possiblity. Wait a few more days and test again. I can relate to how you are feeling a bit b/c I am having a little cramping to, but not sure what it is due to. AF isn't suppose to show until around the 15th. And I got two strong postive OPK's on CD 16 and CD 17. Today is CD19 for me.

I will keep you in my prayers and I am sending you Loads of Good Luck and TONS of Baby dust. Wishing you the best.

momof2girls757
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Thank you and Good luck to you and lots of baby dust!!

Quoting Angels200:

I think it sounds like a good possiblity. Wait a few more days and test again. I can relate to how you are feeling a bit b/c I am having a little cramping to, but not sure what it is due to. AF isn't suppose to show until around the 15th. And I got two strong postive OPK's on CD 16 and CD 17. Today is CD19 for me.

I will keep you in my prayers and I am sending you Loads of Good Luck and TONS of Baby dust. Wishing you the best.

truelyred2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:12 PM
It sounds like it may be hyperovulation or it may be a corpus luteum cyst?
I'd call your doc for sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truelyred2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:13 PM
Also I did not get my bfp on clomid this time until 13dpo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2girls757
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:21 PM

I did have hyperovulation and a septated cyst and ended up in the er for horrible pain but that pain went away about a week ago now its just kinda shooting cramps going through my ovaries to my hips

Quoting truelyred2:

It sounds like it may be hyperovulation or it may be a corpus luteum cyst?
I'd call your doc for sure.

momof2girls757
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:23 PM

You always give me hope! I have one test left for tomorrow

Quoting truelyred2:

Also I did not get my bfp on clomid this time until 13dpo

momof2girls757
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:11 PM

BUMP!

Ilovmysailor525
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:26 PM

I sometimes feel myself cramping right around the time of ovulation as well... but other times I feel nothing. But i do know it is normal to feel that. Look for other signs as well.

RedheadMama18
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Good luck!  I usually cramp from O day to 4 or 5dpo. 

Sheleym5
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:51 PM
I am with you. AF is due monday (or tuesday) and I have been having all the same symptoms as you (no clomid though) and have been getting bfn. I am trying to count myself out but I guess theres still hope. Anyway, baby dust to you. Hope you get your BFP tomorrow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)