Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In need of a fertility monitor :)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

If anyone that has a fertility monitor they wanna give away let me know I would love to get one.I really don't wanna spend 150 dollars on a new one, my husband and I are closing on a house in a few weeks so we can't spend any money,so I was seeing if any of you ladies have one they don't want anymore.Let me know thanks :)

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bellaambru90
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Bump!

.Angelica.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:07 PM

sorry, don't have one.

prettypinkbump
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:13 PM

I'm looking for one as well <3

maybebaby83
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:48 PM

I don't have one to give, but I do recommend just spend the money.. The clear blue WORKS.. I used it and got pregnant my first month with it.. TOTALLY worth the money

Bobbiewilliams
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:31 AM
How many days after your period do you obvalate
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunnygirl67
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:21 AM
Check EBay, the monitors can be reset ~ I got very blessed that my neighbor gave me hers !
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:35 AM

I am selling mine as soon as we hit the 2nd trimester :)

bellaambru90
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:56 AM

Quoting mommymary6507:

I am selling mine as soon as we hit the 2nd trimester :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom_to_Lincoln
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 6:16 PM

I just but mine on ebay this morning.

phoenixstar
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 8:46 PM

I used to have a clearblue easy one, back when they were like 300. My landlord was fixing something in the bathroom and knocked it onto the ceramic tile floor!!!!!! I was so mad, and he wouldn't pay to relplace it, grrr. I wasn't crazy about it though, how it worked I mean. I use 4 methods: BBT, CM, ovulation test strips (50 for $10) and the coolest is my ovulation microscope. The scope is so awesome. You put saliva (before you eat or drink) on the slide and let it dry. Then look through scope and when your estrogen spikes it causes your saliva to make a very clear ferning pattern. When you're not fertile you just see dots. The cost of the microscope is $25 bucks one time, there's no refills to buy, one time purchase and reusable. You can use a regular microscope too. The coolest thing, sorry if it grosses anyone out, but I put some of my SO's sample on the scope after BDing and I could see the little guys swimming around!! Not scientific but it made me feel better knowing they were moving around (almost searching) as they should be. I got the fertile focus brand on Amazon. Basal thermometers are also cheap and CM is free. I could have invested in another monitor they're cheaper now too, but I really like these other methods better. GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)