Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else trying not to test??

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:25 PM
  • 13 Replies
I'm only 5dpo so I know it would be negative. Just trying to keep busy, otherwise all I can think about is ttc! Thinking I'll test at 10dpo...I really hope this is it! This is month number 7...the suspense is killing me!!!
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Devious103102
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Good luck!  Here's hoping you get your BFP this month =0)

AmandaLacy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:07 PM
I am 4dpo and I just want to know if this is our month or not. I am way to impatient especially since everyone around me is prego. Going to test next Saturday at 10dpo. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mobe0623
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:09 PM

I am 14 dpo and still not testing... I really want to...

CmC1307
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:13 PM

i know exactly how you feel I am also either 4 or 5 dpo today and it is killing me waiting ! This is month 11 for us and we had one M/C back in December. We are really crossing our fingers, baby dust to you too !

ms_jasmine
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:25 PM
I'm trying my damndest to not test&I haven't even o'd yet!ugh!the addiction to peeing on a stick is killing me
RedheadMama18
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:32 PM

I stopped early testing about 4 months ago.  I got tired of seeing BFNs every month so I just wait for AF now.  Good luck!

fairymom31474
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:45 PM
5 dpo here to (I think-pretty sure too) tested this morning-FRE (BFN)...IT IS SO HARD to not test-did the peroxide one too-ended up with toliet water full of tylenol, peroxide, and pee...LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:12 PM

I am! It's driving me mad!!

HJMF
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:17 PM

I'm anywhere from 7-9 DPO and I wanna test now! lol

cole08
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:23 PM
Glad I'm not alone here!! For some reason the first half of my cycle just flies by, then after I ovulate it feels like forever until I can test or my af comes. Would be awesome if all of us got BFPs this month! Seems like everyone and their grandma got them last month!! Lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)