Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long after

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
How long after stopping your birth control did it take you to get pregnant? I just came off the nuvaring and I'm just trying to see what to expect...I'm nervous about my cycle. In the past 3 or so years I have had maybe 2 or three "normal" cycles because most of that time has been pregnant (first baby December 08- april09 when he passed away, 11 weeks of infection and pp bleeding after him then maybe a cycle or two before I conceived my DS, pregnant with him from sept. 09 to may 10, then right onto birth control after my 6 week pp.) I feel like I don't know my body there for I have no idea what to expect while ttc this go around. Neither ofmy pregnancies have been anywhere close to a time I took birth control... Sorry just stressing this very first cycle.

~Andrea

Mom to Liam, Navy wife to my sailor, Bill.

2010 Group ModLilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Devious103102
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:59 PM

I had my mirena taken out in Dec and we got preg in March but I lost the baby May 2. Hopefully it wont take too long. I'm thinking July.

readyforbabynow
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:04 PM

It took me 8 months but I think it really took me losing 10 lbs for my body to be able to get pregnant.  So good luck.

Love_My_Leah
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:55 PM
The first cycle after I stopped taking it, I got pregnant with DD who is almost 3. I haven't been back on it since.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)