• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

13 weeks and bleeding AGAIN !!!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

this is my 4th pregnancy and i have NEVER had bleeding before. This time i had brown gushing blood and cramping for 3 days at 6 weeks. At 9 weeks i had cramping and more brown blood for only one day thankfully. Now im 13 weeks woke up went pee and had bright red blood on the TP with discharge and cramping !! Its been a couple of hours im still SOOO crampy but the blood is now brown and becoming less and less and only when i wipe . I have had 2 Ultrasounds and heard the heart beat a couple days ago ! Im so friggin scared , I just broke down and cried I just want to know what is going on :(

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mama_4_peace
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:00 AM

I had bleeding through all 3 of my pregnancies. At 7 weeks, 10 weeks and 14 weeks. The last one I was bleeding heavily, bright red blood. I am sitting here holding her as we speak :) My doctor told me sometimes women bleed through out their pregnancies with no explanation. I would call your doctor just to be sure. GL!

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:34 AM

*HUGS* I would def call in and ask for an Ultra sound, or wait until tomorrow if you can. Hang in there hun. Praying!

JsunkissedB
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:17 PM

thankfully the bleeding stopped I had red blood only once at 7 am then it turned to brown spotting untill 1pm . I had cramps up untill 7 pm but havent had any more spotting ! I have an apt on the 8th if i spot again i will call the doctor on monday ! thanks ladies :)

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Hey,

When was the last time you saw the doctor.  I had the exact same experience with this baby as well, and it turned out I had a subchorionic hemrrhage that caused my bleeding.  As scary as it was, it finally resolved itself about a month ago now, so no more bleeding :).  If they were able to determine where the bleeding is from, then you have much better chances :)

Good luck and keep a good communication line with yoru doctor!!!!

Mom_to_Lincoln
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2011 at 2:39 PM

I am glad the bleeding stopped. I would make sure to call your doctor anytime you have bleeding and let them know.

candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 7:48 AM

I had bleeding as late as 23 weeks, So I would talk to Dr about it, and have it monitered. Best of luck momma

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)