• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does this mean?...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:40 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ok, so I started mild cramps on CD11. On CD14, I noticed EMCW and my cramps were kinda the strongest/sharpest. Now, today is CD16 and I have REALLY watery CM that looks a little lighter than milk (and it's very abundant) and the area of my pelvic bone feels REALLY sore (like I had been working out. not like the quick sharp pains the days before). And my right ovary is still aching. My question is: Are you ovulating the day you get EWCM, or is EWCM the 'warning' before ovulation? And if it IS the 'warning', then how long after the EWCM do you ovulate? Thanks ladies!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BabyDust77
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:34 PM

I had that same question yesterday.Not sure, but it may mean O is soon. I got EWCM yesterday, and a almost (if not) positive opk with high reading today. O should be Mon. for me. So, for me, It's 3 days after. Some of the other girls said 5. Either way I would BD, he he. G-luck and baby dust. Hope you get some answers soon.

wife2jeff
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:35 PM

BUMP!

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Thanks! :)

kayteebug93
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:52 PM
To me I think cramping means your ovary is about to release the egg. Ewcm happens throughout the duration of getting ready to ovulate and release the egg. The cm turns.milky after you've ovulated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Thanks for the info hun!

army_wife_mommy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:13 PM

It's thought that O happens the last day of your fertile cm period. I guess everybody can be different but in my experience if you're having milky looking cm, to me this may be considered creamy, since for me in my experience fertile cm is clearish, not milky. Either way I hope you catch that eggy hun!

eta, meaning you may have already O'd.

MrsSexyCurtains
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:04 PM

I would get some opk's and start testing!  I love any reason to pee on a stick(or in a cup!) lol  I honestly have no clue i just know when i ovulate i don't pay much attention cause hubby is deployed.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

navycome home

73angel
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:06 PM

It is the warning that o is coming but o can happen any time after each person is different. It can take a couple a days to ovulate.

RedheadMama18
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:24 AM
For me I get ewcm a few days before o, then I cramp the day of o and a few days after. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)