Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FF Chart/OPK question

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay my FF chart is saying I O'd on CD 11 but its the dotted lines so I guess thats not a definate...but CD 12 and CD 13 I got positive opk's. I didn't chart them because well...DF and I got into a tiff and I put off TTC this month. Is it possible to get a + OPK after Ovulation? I'm asking cuz we only did it once and it just so happened to be on CD 11. I'm hoping theres just a tiny tiny chance sperm met egg. Lol

oh my chart is here if you want to look

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/AriesMom07/]My Ovulation Chart

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
xXxLillithxXx
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:02 PM

BUMP!

readyforbabynow
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:07 PM

I think FF got ur O wrong because once u do O I dont think OPK will still be positive, I believe it went down.  But if u BD on  CD11 and got + on CD12+13 there is a good chance.  GL

frecklesthehen
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:07 PM

i dont chart, but i think the OPKs are more reliable than FF. i heard sometimes its off by a day or so. but you still stand a good chance to get preg this cycle. GL!

wife2jeff
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:47 PM

I agree with pp, OPK is more reliable than FF.  I think you are still in:)  Good luck hun!

xXxLillithxXx
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Thanks girls

dhiannian
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:19 PM

The date looks correct on ff, it correlates with your thermal shift. The reason it is dotted is because you are only charting your temp. If you had cm, or the opks entered ff would have more to go on. 

However, if your temp takes off from here cd14 will be a possibility too. I would put the OPKs in and see what ff thinks. GL!

xXxLillithxXx
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:06 PM

See I was thinking CD14 as well which is weird because I O'd on CD 12 last month.  BUT I'm waiting until I have more temps before I enter in those opks. I'm pretty sure my crosshairs will change. Thanks!

Quoting dhiannian:

The date looks correct on ff, it correlates with your thermal shift. The reason it is dotted is because you are only charting your temp. If you had cm, or the opks entered ff would have more to go on. 

However, if your temp takes off from here cd14 will be a possibility too. I would put the OPKs in and see what ff thinks. GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)