• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh hate this period!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

So my period is back to normal, cause the last 2 months have not been normal had no cramps,sore boobs,or alot of bleeding. Well it's finally back to normal so maybe my hormones are back on track I'm hoping! Cramps all day long,bleeding heavy,and it smells gross ugh I hate the smell of period blood its terrible,sorry I know gross! And my boobs have been so sore for a week.But I'm hoping it's a good thing and my hormones are back to where they need to be to get pregnant. I started taking evening primrose oil today so hoping it'll make ewcm by ovulation!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Devious103102
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Sorry for a sucky period but hopefully this brings some good things with it.

Sheleym5
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Yes it should defenetly be a good thing. Maybe next month? : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedheadMama18
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:05 PM

I like taking evening primrose oil.  It has helped my pms symptoms and this last cycle made my period lighter.  It does help with ewcm too just drink a lot of water.  Also stop taking it the day you ovulate because it can cause uterine contractions that can prevent implantation!  Good luck!

army_wife_mommy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:48 PM

I think you're on the right track Bella!!! Woohooo! This is your month, I CAN FEEL IT!

bellaambru90
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Aw yay that give me alot of hope actually :) I'm not going to stress over it though,I'm just going to take the evening primrose oil,prenatal vitamins,and were going to bd every other day once af stops :)

Quoting army_wife_mommy:

I think you're on the right track Bella!!! Woohooo! This is your month, I CAN FEEL IT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)