• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:(

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:04 PM
  • 18 Replies

Well im think im out tested with fmu on a digital I had left and it was NOT PREGNANT. I don't understand shouldn't it show up at 10 dpo? My body feels so weird but I guess it was imagining symptoms for me. Well ill just wait for the witch to show. Hope yall are having better luck!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sheleym5
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:10 PM
I think theres still hope until she shows up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fairymom31474
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:12 PM
Don't give up yet..I thought digitals didn't read hcg until its 100 mius. At 10 dpo you may be 10-25 mius of hcg. Did you try a test that measures a low amount? Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Okigurl
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Yeah I know, I am going to try a first response test tonight and see. With my daughter FMU never worked so im going to try one at night.

wife2jeff
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:15 PM
Some women get bfp's at 14-16 dpo. Maybe you just implanted late?
kajira
by Emma on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:17 PM

The normal is 14 days after ovulation to get a BFP - later if it's a boy... girl HGC shows up earlier than boys. (don't ask me why, but it just does! LOL)

at 10DPO you may just now be implanting. implantation can happen any time between 5-10+ days after ovulation and even be off more than that if you didn't O exactly when you thought you did (a day or two makes a big difference!)

don't give up hope yet, there's still a chance, but you shouldn't test this early in the future. you'll get your hopes dashed a lot by POS before your period is even due.... you should always wait until the day your period's due to arrive, and test if it doesn't.

Okigurl
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:21 PM

Quoting fairymom31474:

Don't give up yet..I thought digitals didn't read hcg until its 100 mius. At 10 dpo you may be 10-25 mius of hcg. Did you try a test that measures a low amount? Good luck!

The digitals were all I had left LOL so I am going to get some First response and take one tonight.

Devious103102
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:47 PM

You're not out till AF shows! And sometimes it wont show up on digi's till your HCG is higher. Good luck!

army_wife_mommy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:50 PM

A friend of mine tested and didn't get her bfp until 14dpo :D Digitals aren't as sensitive as some line HPT's! Good luck!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Digi test won't read as early as other test. They are not very sensitive. So you not out until AF shows!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Bump for update...make sure you let us know after you retest :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)