• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OPK QUESTIONS!! Need your expertise!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:42 PM
  • 6 Replies

OKAY so we tried getting pregnant by just winging it and it's not working so I'm wondering if I ovulate later than I thought I did

So ...... I'm thinking of investing in some OPK's so I can find out what the heck my body is doing!

I have some questions:

1.) What is the best brand to get?

2.) Are they relatively cheap???

3.) How accurate are they really???

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
army_wife_mommy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:44 PM

IC from amazon or $1 tree

Very cheap although you get more for your money with the IC's than the $1 tree OPK's. Both are great.

Very accurate! Test at 2pm everyday :D And if you want, once you notice fertile cm test twice a day so you don't miss your surge in case you have a short surge :D

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I went to amazon.com. I got 100 OPKs...good ones. and 20 PT for 18 dollars. It was a great deal! and they are the wondfo which lots of ladies swear by here!

73angel
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:46 PM

I found the best ones I have used I got cheap off Ebay. I don't really like the Answer brand because the whole line never became dark for me just the edge of the line.

sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:52 PM

What are IC's?? Also, how long are we supposed to test??  When do we start testing??

I'M SUCH A NEWBIE!! GGGRR!! LOL

Oh, and thank you ladies for your responses!!

BABY DUST TO ALL!

73angel
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:54 PM

I start testing on cd 10 and test till I get a pos then I usually test 2 days past that to make sure it is fading.

Quoting sekenvpip:

What are IC's?? Also, how long are we supposed to test??  When do we start testing??

I'M SUCH A NEWBIE!! GGGRR!! LOL

Oh, and thank you ladies for your responses!!

BABY DUST TO ALL!

suzzanna
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:57 PM
I got my opk from an ebay store...early-pregnancy- test they also have site too. I got 20my opks and 5a pregnancy test for 12.99 + 2.95 s&h
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)