Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

POSSIBLE BFP [PICS] 7DPO~~

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 2:51 PM
  • 29 Replies

I am 7dpo today i tested and tweaked the pics, im hoping this is the real deal and no evap!!!The last pic the one one the left is opk progression and the right is hpt [ic] progression..lol i have tons so i decided to test early!!

by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natesmommy11
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 2:54 PM

I see some of the tests are for lh. Are the rest hcg tests? Sorry-I'm just not familiar with the blue handles that's all :) 

army_wife_mommy
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 2:58 PM

These look like the clinicalguard tests Mila. Devious is getting this same result on her blue tests. I've seen this result on a few other women's tests and they were not bfp. Test on a frer. Check out Devious' post in our tweaking group. Hugs to you.

usmcvalle
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 3:00 PM

What she said ^^^

milagro07
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Thats bad yes some are the clinical guard the and some are old wandfo tests!!i will im waiting to use my frer until at least 12dpo..wow tats bad for these tests to give false results!!!and yes some the ones marked opk are lh!!

angevil53
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 3:25 PM
You can't let them develop too close to other tests either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ariesmommy84
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 3:33 PM

:/ What crappy people for making bad tests! I really hope this is your BFP Hun!!!!!

natesmommy11
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 3:39 PM

i hope it's your bfp!!! :) good luck!!

milagro07
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 3:46 PM

they didnt develop close I know that...they were put for the pic after..i hope soo to thanks ladies...

army_wife_mommy
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 3:57 PM

The green HPT's you have are the knock off's a seller was sayin they were Wondfo's but the are NOT they are knock off's called Wanfu's. The seller's  storefront has been shut down by Amazon

Mila, from now on always only buy your tests from Formosa Medical on Amazon. He is a trusted seller.

http://formosa.hostedbyamazon.com/Pregnancy-and-Ovulation-Tests-Products/b/2449456011?ie=UTF8&title=Pregnancy%20and%20Ovulation%20Tests

milagro07
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 4:03 PM

u mean the blue ones,awm???yeah I always wanted the pink but couldn't find them on eBay...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN