Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My free tarrot reading! *added link*

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM
  • 34 Replies

I can't even tell you how many things she's nailed on the head but I'll try, it'll be in red after what she writes!  I sent in my request on 6/30 at 1pm and I just got my reading back today (7/7) at about 930pm (MST), so it does take a while but it was well worth it =0)

Here's the link for anyone interested in a reading, go to her info and it'll give you directions there!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Eternity-Tarot-Readings/200471906651757

Hello Priscilla,

Here is your TTC reading. I hope it resonates well for you.

When I connect to your energy I'm being drawn to a pivot point in your life where new options are becoming possible. These new options may require a first step on an unknown path for you. I am sensing that changes are taking place and that you are about to enter a new cycle of life. I just started Vet Asst school in April and will be starting my externship in Sept!    Be sure that you are as centered as possible. Faith and trust are necessary right now. I am picking up on an imbalance. Have you been to the doctor and been checked out? It may be a good idea. If you have and your are fine, then I can only draw that this imbalance is in your mind I already have a docs appt for the 12th because I think my iron is low (I'm anemic) and that's why I haven't been feeling well. You may feel a little uneasy when it comes to TTC as it can definitely be a rollercoaster sometimes! Don't let disappointments in TTC bring you down...there is no need for them to. Be sure that you are taking enough time for yourself to reflect on your life. I am sensing that you might be a busy person who is caught up in a whole lot School full time, 3 kids and I babysit for a friend from the time I get out of school till about 7-8PM, plus the pets (6) and DH is in the army so he's in/out a lot.  Connect inwardly with yourself in order to find more peace with your outside world. And please stop stressing too much about TTC...your baby is coming soon!!

I am being shown a BOY
got my fingers & toes crossed she's right about this, this is going to be our last and I'd LOVE to have a little boy! and am connecting him to the months of MARCH/APRIL.  if it happens this cycle, fingers crossed, I'll be due April 8! I see so much green around we don't plan to find out the sex so majority of stuff will be green!...the season is one of fertility. I can only assume that this baby will make his presence known sometime around Easter. Easter next yr is April 8 and, as I said, that'd be my due date! Now March and April could be conception, birth or bfp. Your boy came right to me when I connected with your energy and is even showing his personality to me. This is another reason I believe he will be coming soon. I am seeing a rare eye color and brown hair. He is a very calm spirit and does not like over displays of emotion. He is going to be a very good leader.

As for your pregnancy, I am sensing that you're going to be a bit uncomfortable in the later months. I also see you very much trying to fend for yourself and do as much as you possibly can. Something I always do anyway, especially when I'm preg  Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it! I see you worrying a lot in your pregnancy as well  absolutely true, after the complications with DD2, pre-eclampsia with DD3 and my 5(6) losses, I'll be very worried =0(...don't do that too much! When you're feeling uncomfortable, remember that pregnancy is only temporary, and keep in mind the beautiful baby boy waiting for you!

As for other children, I am picking up on another boy who is showing himself to me by personality. (This is crazy...I usually don't get this strong of a connection or this much information) I see this boy really liking arts and sciences. I see him being very responsible and generous. Also very calm like your first boy, but I think the difference you will find in them is that this one doesn't mind emotion. In fact, he will be very fatherly to people. I'm seeing light brown hair and clear eyes. I am for some reason getting the month of July with him, but I must advise you that the further away an event is, the more inaccurate the cards become.   This would be our last child but I wouldn't be opposed to a 5th as long as it's something we're in a good enough position for it at the time ;)

iconPhotobucketPhotobucket

by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmcvalle
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM
That's awesome I can't wait to get mine!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pip_Star
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:58 PM

that is awesome, how did you get a free reading like this?

CWilson416
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:59 PM

how do u get them????

Love_My_Leah
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:10 AM
Oooh I got chills!! When did you send in for one? I emailed her today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CWilson416
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:11 AM

can some one tell me how to get a free tarrot reading??

Love_My_Leah
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:12 AM
Look up Eternity Tarot on FB, you'll see her page!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:12 AM

I sent for my reading on 6/30 at 1pm, she just got back to me about 45 mins ago.  Here's her FB

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eternity-Tarot-Readings/200471906651757?sk=wall

iconPhotobucketPhotobucket

comyntas
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:13 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaambru90
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:15 AM

I sent a request on July 6 so I'm sure mine won't be here for a couple more days I'm so anxious I hope she says good things I'm so nervous.

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Good luck! I hope you get good news back =0)   I'm very anxious to see if she's right, especially about the boy/girl part, every other reading I've had has said girl and they've both (ruby and jenny) said June for me (to conceive or give birth).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)