Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think??

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:21 AM
  • 9 Replies

I'll give you my time line so you have an idea and then let me know what you think is happening.

My last AF started on june 5th. Ended on June 12th. We BD on 18th and 19th and then on the 28th. I waited for my AF to start but never got my cramping and sore boobs. July 1st I took two test BFN. July 3rd another BFN. July 3rd should have been when my period started? Its July 8th and right now I get on and off tender boobs but nothing else. No cramping. Terrible headache yesterday but I dont feel like AF is coming I dont feel pregnant. I dont want to continue to purchase tests we already spent 30 on test this month with the prevous three? I had thick not stretchy CM yesterday once. Do you think  I might have just entirely missed a period? After the neg on the 3rd I just put Pregnancy out of mind as seeing as i wasn't thinking about it i figure period would come right along?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ShalGal
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:31 AM

Does anyone have a opinion about this??

skhech
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:36 AM

This happened to me once. 2 weeks after I should have gotten AF, nothing. And BFN. Turned out, all the stress I was under just caused me to ovulate later than normal. Are you charting?

ShalGal
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:40 AM

I just started doing the bbt charting a week ago so nothing reliable. Maybe I am on my period there just isn't any blood (sorry gross i know). My boobs are super big just not sore. Weird! Now that I have started wondering COULD i possibly be pregnant, it really is only a matter of time before I break down and get another test. I don't think i will even last the day. Just say I some how ovulated near the 28th where we bd'd when would be a smart time to test?

skhech
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:45 AM

I ovluated on the 26th, and I'm not going to test until I have 18 days of temps above the coverline. Since the ave luteal phase is 16 days, 18 is a pretty clear indication of pregnancy. For me, that would be the 16th of this month. I wouldn't trust any test this soon after O. If you use the 28th as your O date, you would only be 10 DPO. That's really too soon for tje HCG level to be detected.

ShalGal
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:49 AM

So when you ovulate late does that automatically make you period come later regardless of when your last one started?

skhech
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:54 AM

Yes, because your luteal phase doesn't change it's length, regardless of when you ovulate.

ShalGal
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:57 AM

I see!! So it's truly a guessing game if you don't chart and know when you O! So I very well could have just ovulated quite late and could have a period on the way.

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:00 AM

I'd give it a few days and test again or just go ahead in for blood work. Good luck!

ShalGal
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:05 AM

If nothing shows up in a few days i'll test and get blood work done and ill update this regardless of the result :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)