Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

16dpo

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:09 AM
  • 4 Replies
K so I am 16 dpo and 2 days late
And had pretty much given up on testing because I took a digital on day of missed period and it said not pregnant
Well this morning I woke up and am nausus and have like an extreme amount of creemy white discharge no sent and no itch so I don't think it's a yeast infection, is that a pregnancy symptom?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
HJMF
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:29 AM

I woke up nauseas too. I think I'm 13dpo. I also have extra CM. Could be that you implanted but are producing HCG slower than some other women. Good luck and baby dust!

AshleyVanNess
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:33 AM
Had not thought of that thanks this needs a like button..... Is it bad if some one produced hcg slower?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Digi's don't always pick it up right away, take an FRER and see. Good luck!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:02 AM

Being 16 DPO sure sounds promising - esp since getting to 18 DPO with your temps still elevated means you are pregnant.

But - I also had creamy egg white discharge & it meant AF was coming.  I just read up on this because I didn't remember it happening before (odd given the amount of attention I pay to these things!) and found out that when your progesterone drops & AF is going to start, this creamy egg white mucus is the first thing released.

Hopefully it is a pregnancy symptom for you - just wanted to let you know what I've learned.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)