Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Temp went up again! *Tested, UPDATE*

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:13 AM
  • 25 Replies

It's the highest it's been since I started temping. Only by 1/10 of a degree, but it's still up! I also feel sick again this morning. I hope this is it! Testing again Sunday! Trying not to test sooner, FX!! Also, here's my chart, when do you think Implantation might have occured, if it did?

*UPDATE* Sorry I didn't come back friday and post, we went on a camp/float trip and I was rushed out the door lol. I tested Friday and Today with FMU and they were both BFN on a digi. I haven't temped because I've been out in the 90 degree weather. But Friday night, I was just sitting around the fire, and I felt something gush. I thought oh no AF is here and I am camping and this sucks! So I grabbed a tampon and went to the restroom and wiped and there it was... this milky runny CM and LOTS of it. I was WTF?! So I checked to see if there was anymore with my fingers and it just started pouring down my hand and legs. I've never experienced this, and it didn't happen again. So as of right now I'm on CD51 and still no sign of AF, I give up. I'm just going to wait until my Dr apt July 19th and when I go in for the sonogram to check on my cyst I'll just hope there's a baby there if I haven't gottne AF. If not, then I will talk to my dr and see what's next. Thanks for all the support and help this far ladies. Hope you get your BFP soon!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AshleyVanNess
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:18 AM
I don't know much about basil temping but GOOD BABy DuStING LuCK
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:19 AM

Thank you and you too!!

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:19 AM

Looks good! Thinking maybe around 6-7DPO (can't see very well but whenever that big 1 day dip was). Good luck hun!

HJMF
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:06 AM

I though so maybe too, but I tested 2 days ago and it was BFN :(

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:30 AM

8-9dpo looks possibly. Good luck hun, I hope you see that BFP!

HJMF
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:59 PM

I'll be taking a digital when DH gets home from the store. I haven't had but a sip of juice and I've been holding my pee for at least 2-3 hrs. Do you think I'll be ok?

SushiKitty
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:06 PM

I just heard implantation can occur early as 6 dpo, from what my doctor said. And I think that is what happened to me. 

SushiKitty
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM

You might be good. I only test morning pee ppe. I heard it doesnt matter though.

Quoting HJMF:

I'll be taking a digital when DH gets home from the store. I haven't had but a sip of juice and I've been holding my pee for at least 2-3 hrs. Do you think I'll be ok?

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Hold it as long as you can - 4 hours is better.  You can drink something, maybe not so much that you can hold your pee for 4 hours, but you need to drink something to have pee.

You may be just fine with holding it just 2-3 hours.  But I'd recommend longer if you can.

Good luck!

HJMF
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Congrats on your BFP!! Hope I get mine either today or Sunday!! I'm PRAYING it says 'PREGNANT' when DH gets home.. UGH! Not psycing myself out though, but I do feel like I am. And I've had gas SOOOO bad the last 2 days. I don't get it!

Quoting SushiKitty:

I just heard implantation can occur early as 6 dpo, from what my doctor said. And I think that is what happened to me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)