Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hcg?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:13 AM
  • 1 Replies
Sorry for being a post whore this morning
Som one suggested maybe I have slow hcg production which in turn would explain being 2 days late and a bfn on a clear blue digital

My question is If that's the case is the anything I need to worry about like with development of baby if I am indeed pregnant?
I know I'm probably just being a worry wart but with my first pregnancy I had to tale projestrone nightly untill 14 weeks to get her to stick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:31 AM

No, I don't think it's anything to worry about. With DD2 (who just turned 9 in March) I didn't get a BFP till I was around 8wks preg (got it the day before DD1's 1st birthday!) confirmed 1.5wks later that I was 10wks on the u/s!  With DD3 (who will be 6 in Aug) I got my BFP the day I was 9wks preg but it was so faint I seriously almost missed it/tossed the test! The next week (day before my bday) I went in for major pains and thought I was having another m/c and they did a u/s since they couldn't find a HB nor did they believe I was that far along and said "baby's still there and you're 10 weeks along!" yeah, shocked! LOL! (the pain was from a tilted uterus and uti).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)