Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It looks annovulatory, but no signs of AF... please look :(

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:52 AM
  • 6 Replies

CD 21 discarded because I woke up freezing. BUT...even if I left it there I still have the red dotted line, so that doesn' effect it.

But my numbers are so crazy! AF is due tomorrow and I'm normally so bloated I can't fit into anything but sweatpants. This usually starts a week prior. I also get this pms of shortness/tightness in the chest/breath. I haven't had that but a couple times....So i'm wondering.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I'm sorry not too sure..bump :)

73angel
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:01 AM

You just never know hang in there.

HisB0107
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:18 AM

BUMP!

natesmommy11
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:23 AM

BUMP!

Fireflies1210
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:24 AM

I'm pretty new at this but why do you think it's going to be annovulatory?? You have the O crosshares and your temps spiked 2-3 times?

HisB0107
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:41 PM

I have the crosshairs yes, but the temps are so sporatic, it's hard to decifer. One day I have the bold crosshairs, then the next it goes away, this is the first time I've have the dotted.

Quoting Fireflies1210:

I'm pretty new at this but why do you think it's going to be annovulatory?? You have the O crosshares and your temps spiked 2-3 times?

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)