Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone feel like you were not pregnant at all and got a BFP?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:04 AM
  • 47 Replies

Just wanting to hear your stories if you were shocked or even thought you were not pregnant because of no signs or whatever it may have been and then you were!   :) ttc 2nd baby (2nd month trying and no AF yet...AF is due 11th at the latest). I think I have given up on thinking I am for this month...I dont feel like I am anymore. Hunger pains vanishing, and I think Im not paying attention to other signs anymore cuz I am getting so sad! (Tested early and got negatives).

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calebsmom08
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:08 AM

You could be!! I had no symptoms til this week. Got a BFP last night! I am 2 weeks late!! Thinking it was annovulatory cycle!

HoPeForU
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Quoting calebsmom08:

You could be!! I had no symptoms til this week. Got a BFP last night! I am 2 weeks late!! Thinking it was annovulatory cycle!

• Wow ...That  is great!!!!!! Congratulations!!
mommaslilmen
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:14 AM

both my kids actually. i was already 17 weeks along when i found out with my oldest. didnt notice i missed a period and really had no other symptoms other than breasts got bigger and gained some weight. i was also very stressed at that time with emt class, high school finals, making my 30 hrs with my rescue squad and working. found out since he started moving and just said to myself that wasnt gas. pissed me off more since i had just gone in for birth control with the navy clinic to regulate periods and they didnt test me that day. found out shortly after they gave me birth control and when i went back to them they said "o ya we thought so".

with my youngest we were trying for a couple months and before that i always felt preg or that would be the month. the ONE month i kept telling myself it wasnt and i just needed to relax i got my faint positive. i tested for shits and giggles.

the difference between then and now. im actually more aware of my body and have been temping. so to me i feel it. everything just seems right but im trying my hardest not to be crushed when af finally decides to show. in a way i am looking forward to af....i had my iud removed in may and have not had a period since. didnt ovulate until late june. so with af i can start from a fresh page and not guessing

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

breastfeeding,24 month

calebsmom08
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Thanks!

desertwannab
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:17 AM

yep, other than the delay of AF, with DS 1 I had absoluetly no symptoms at all.  I kept denying I was and wouldn't even test because I just "felt" like AF was coming.  I tested around 14 days after AF was due.  My signs didn't show up till around 7-8 weeks or so, and even then they were pretty mild. 

andiecandie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:18 AM
I did I actually thought I was out I had no symptoms u till after I got my bfp good luck
Logansmommy4904
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:19 AM

The only symptom I had was that my boobs were sore, and that happens before AF too, I look a test exactly at 14dpo and it was a bright bfp! I'm now 25 weeks with twin girls! GL hun!!! =)

HoPeForU
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Quoting Logansmommy4904:

The only symptom I had was that my boobs were sore, and that happens before AF too, I look a test exactly at 14dpo and it was a bright bfp! I'm now 25 weeks with twin girls! GL hun!!! =)

Thanks so much!!! You all are convincing me that maybe there is still hope.....MY AF feels like it is coming.

sniffy6
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:47 AM

girlfriend we are in exactly the same boat!! AF due the eleventh, trying for second child, already convincing ourselves we aren't pregnant due to testing so early !! Oh man on man doesn't this suck, I wish I could chill and enjoy the ride!

HoPeForU
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:53 AM

Quoting sniffy6:

girlfriend we are in exactly the same boat!! AF due the eleventh, trying for second child, already convincing ourselves we aren't pregnant due to testing so early !! Oh man on man doesn't this suck, I wish I could chill and enjoy the ride!

Yes it is horrible!!!!!!!! Well the 11th will be here soon (but not soon enough).  Hope that we will both be happy come the 11th! If not, then just gotta keep trying, right?!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)