Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Horrors of the TWW!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:40 AM
  • 6 Replies

So for some reason I get angry when I'm preggo, the hormones just set me off into deep space nine. Last before I knew I was pregnant with my first I was the angriest individual ever known to mankind lol I was on my husband like you wouldn't believe and it was the worst fourth of july week ever! Well now we are trying for number two and I, like everyone else hate the two week wait!!! Hubby had a surgery six months ago to fix some pain he was having in his testicles and now I am fixated on thinking we can't have any more kids. I ovulated on the third and as of yesterday I have been having some weird symptoms like irritating cramping all day yesterday and this weird hormonal imbalance thing and yes angry for no reason lol. I also quit breastfeeding my dauther three months ago and last night for no reason at all milk started leaking everywhere. Uuuugh!! It's so frustrating! I just want to know already! Not only this month but in general! WHEN WHEN WHEN!!

Hehehehe lol thanks girls, had to get that off my chest. This baby making business can make us women crazy, we don't just see it as having a little baby but as the future of our families so the pressure is on.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
natesmommy11
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:49 AM

omg! I got super angry for no reason at all before I knew I was pg with ds. I threw a picture frame at the wall! LOL. I NEVER have gotten like that ever and dh was very shocked to say the least. I was trying on clothes at the mall and he was bringing me bigger sizes, and even bigger sizes, and I freaked out on him like WHY IS NOTHING FITTING?!?!? and SO you think I'm THAT size?!??! LOL, a week later we found out I was pg and had a good laugh together. Hope you get your bfp soon!

sniffy6
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:51 AM

I love it! So I'm not the only one lol!!! Good luck to you too chica, bfp for both of us!

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:20 PM

Here's hoping this month is it!  And I gotta say, normally I'm a DOLL during my pregnancies, very easy going although I do get emotional and cry over little things (DD2 was the WORST!) but with the last pregnancy I had I swear I was so angry all the time I thought I was gonna go around beating up random people at one point, LOL!    I'm keeping an eye out for that again ;)

natesmommy11
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:22 PM
Lol @ devious!

Wishing you the best and wishing safety for all of our DHs lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BellaElla
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM
So funny!! Im opposite, when I was preggo with my daughter, I got very mellow and quiet! Probably because I was so busy puking for 9mos straight!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom2be08
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:46 PM

I yelled at some boys running on our berm in our yard on the 4th of July.  It just came out of my mouth.  There was no stopping me.  DH just looked at me with BIG eyes!  Lol  We were pregnant, but we had a chemical.  :(  Waiting for AF to come...she is late.  Good luck and lots of baby dust! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)