Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:( well, Auntie came for a visit.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:43 AM
  • 8 Replies

I guess I am officially out! Auntie flo reared her ugly head and decided to pay a visit this morning. On one hand.... now I know about how log my cycles are. My cycle lasted 32 days. I had possible positive opk the late afternoon of CD 20 with a deffinite positive on CD 21 in the am. We DTD evening of CD20 but were not able to do any follow-up Bd'ng as I had a medical procedure done. I don't BBT so I do not know for sure whether or not I actually ovulated but with the intense crampiing I had early evening CD21 I would assume so. Maybe 10 days wasn't a long enough LP for me? I am going to try again this cycle doing the same..... prenatals and opks and if it is a no go again I might consider amping up the supplements. Good luck and praying for everyone else!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
natesmommy11
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:45 AM

sorry she showed, but I'm glad you got some answers from it! best of luck to you this next cycle! LOTS of baby dust to you!

CntW84More
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Quoting natesmommy11:

sorry she showed, but I'm glad you got some answers from it! best of luck to you this next cycle! LOTS of baby dust to you!

Thank you!

calebsmom08
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:16 PM

I'm sorry! Good luck this cycle!

MamaSusieQ045
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Bummer...but here's to better luck next cycle....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Good luck sweetie. Can you talk to your doc about only having a 10 day LP? It's supposed to be 14 days (min) and that could be what's preventing you from getting pregnant. Good luck!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:21 PM

10 days can be a long enough LP, but for some women it isn't.

I would suggest temping - it will be very helpful for knowing for sure when you ovulate.  Then you will also know for sure how long your LP is.

Good luck next cycle!

newmom2be08
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Sorry she showed up.  :(  Can you tell her to visit me next?  I believe I had a chemical pregnancy a few days ago and I'm waiting for her to get here.  She's usually right on time.  Ugh!  Good luck for next cycle! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Macysmomma07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:00 PM

She showed today for we too :( ugh!!! GL & Babydust to you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)