Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband driving me crazy!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:03 PM
  • 12 Replies
So we have been ttc it seems like forever. Every month its the same I may start to think to myself this is it I know im going to get my bfp, only to get af. Then I get in a funk the whole time af is here and the on to the next month. Well this month I promised myself that I would get my hopes up just to have them crushed. Well for about a week my well intention husband has been saying thing to me to get my hopes up like boy your boobs look big. Then if I should say anything about them hurting (due to af, im pretty sure anyway) he'll make another comment about me being pregnant. Then if I seem a little emotional or mood swingy same thing. I just kind wish he'd stop, I know he is trying to help me and he wants a baby too, but it makes it worse when af gets here.
No question really just kinda of a rant. Thanks for listening. TRUCK LOADS OF BABY DUST TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL LADIES.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steph_twins
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:06 PM
My DH does the SAME thing... i just tell him, no love its AF.... and we just go about our day..
baby dust to you too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmommy11
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:12 PM

sorry girl! don't the hubbys know not to mess with us when our hormones are raging?!?! :):):) best of luck to you!

Sunnysland
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Oh gosh, I totally understand.  My DH can just give me a certain look when I am in a rant and it fuels my fire.  The up that we feel before we get the down emotion from AF is hard.  I keep remembering that DH is experiencing the same roller coaster as I am.  I try to support him in the TTC game also.  Like, the day we do get a BFP is going to be as emotional and scarry for me as it is for him.  DH was told to get a semen analysis today by my Dr.  He had a funny reaction to that.  I asked him why.  He said it's embarrassing and scarry.  Wow.  While I get the emotion of hormones, he gets the emotion of pressure to be a man and perform.  Just always remember there are two people required from baby making and both are dealing with the pressure.  GL to you!

EJKZ
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:20 PM
So true and I do try to remain calm as I possible can.
Quoting Sunnysland:

Oh gosh, I totally understand.  My DH can just give me a certain look when I am in a rant and it fuels my fire.  The up that we feel before we get the down emotion from AF is hard.  I keep remembering that DH is experiencing the same roller coaster as I am.  I try to support him in the TTC game also.  Like, the day we do get a BFP is going to be as emotional and scarry for me as it is for him.  DH was told to get a semen analysis today by my Dr.  He had a funny reaction to that.  I asked him why.  He said it's embarrassing and scarry.  Wow.  While I get the emotion of hormones, he gets the emotion of pressure to be a man and perform.  Just always remember there are two people required from baby making and both are dealing with the pressure.  GL to you!

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:13 PM

(((HUGS))) Sorry hun.  Hopefully he'll be right and you'll get your BFP!

lakeishalee
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:31 PM
I feel your pain, good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hwalker123
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Mine is just irritating sometimes lol but I think its because AF is on her way

Faithsmom2010
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:48 PM

My husband does the same thing! i tell him i dont wanna hear and walk away.

EJKZ
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:06 AM
I think you are on to something lol
Quoting hwalker123:

hwalker123
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:44 AM

I know right lol

Quoting EJKZ:

I think you are on to something lol
Quoting hwalker123:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)