Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about DH and sex lol?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:42 PM
  • 17 Replies

So lately my husband has been waking up in the middle of the night really really horny. Why lol,not that I'm complaining lol but just wanted to know why cause he can't figure why either.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bellaambru90
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:49 PM

BUMP!

bellaambru90
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Bump!!!

red020804
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:06 PM

lol i wish i had your problem. its a chore to get my husband to have sex because he's always so tired from working 12 hr days. it makes it difficult ttc. lol

lbrummett
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:08 PM

My husband is the same way during the summer. He works outside and is hot and tired and has no desire to put much effort into bding. 

Quoting red020804:

lol i wish i had your problem. its a chore to get my husband to have sex because he's always so tired from working 12 hr days. it makes it difficult ttc. lol

bbycrazy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:09 PM
So wish my hubby was like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Don't some men do this occasionally?  Mine doesn't, but I know other women have talked about it.

CorysLady08
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Well my husband does the same sometimes also lol He says he seems to just want it more becasue  he has some sort of sent from me to him that  arrouses him. LOL Hope that may help

MrsC2011
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:16 PM

My fiance will sleep talk to the point where you can have a full conversation with him. Well, sometimes he gets frisky in his sleep...like he'll start *ahem* touching me down there...I'll wake up and get all excited. And then about 30 seconds later he stops and rolls over. He is completely asleep when he does it and has no recollection of it in the morning.

bellaambru90
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Ahaha this has happened a few times with DH and I'm like why did you stop and then I get mad lol. But lately hes been awake cause he mentioned it to me this morning and said he doesn't know why but he keeps waking up really horny haha!

Quoting MrsC2011:

My fiance will sleep talk to the point where you can have a full conversation with him. Well, sometimes he gets frisky in his sleep...like he'll start *ahem* touching me down there...I'll wake up and get all excited. And then about 30 seconds later he stops and rolls over. He is completely asleep when he does it and has no recollection of it in the morning.

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Guess it's something that just happenes.  DH and I get that quite often, especially during the summer, for some reason, LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)