Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So scared

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:17 PM
  • 10 Replies
Apparently I accidently lied to you guys ...I am actually two weeks late now. I had two slight bfps. One on an frer a day after after was due ..and another just a few days ago on a wondfo ..both with obvious color and within the time limit ...however I have also had bfns... for the past few days I am experiencing some serious breast discomfort ..even stretches under my armpit ...

Two days ago I was bitten by a stray kitten while trying to save him from a dog...health department is consulting with my doctor as to whether I have to get the rabies immunizations ...my doctor is unsure if they are compatible with pregnancy..she took a blood sample for a blood test ...the latest I will get the results will be monday.it takes so long because they have to send it off to the lab ...

Is it possible to be this late and still have a baby in there ? Our does the fact that I'm not getting positives maybe mean I should be miscarrying?

What do you ladies think?
Has anyone heard of not getting bfps this late past after is due and still being pregnant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
73angel
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:19 PM

You can still be pregnant it is very possible.

Momma2Imo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Sounds like you might be if you're getting BFP's. I hope the results come back good. Good luck with everything!

Momma2Imo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:29 PM
Thanks ladies !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaambru90
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:35 PM

BUMP! Test! GL!!!

Momma2Imo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:41 PM
Thanks ! I got blood drawn yesterday..just waiting for results ! I'm so nervous...I will spend a good day crying if it is negative

Quoting bellaambru90:

BUMP! Test! GL!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hwalker123
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:26 PM

I was 27 days late before I got my bfp (I unfortunately m/c though)

Momma2Imo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:33 PM
I'm so sorry ...I am so scared because if i miscarry it willl be my third in just this year :(

Quoting hwalker123:

I was 27 days late before I got my bfp (I unfortunately m/c though)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SushiKitty
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Quoting Devious103102:

Sounds like you might be if you're getting BFP's. I hope the results come back good. Good luck with everything!

Momma2Imo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:27 PM
Well ladies it came back negative ... I'm so sick of this ..I have an appointment with my midwife on the 19 and maybe then she will begin talking to me about clomid or something even though it has only been 10 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)