Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Phsycing myself out...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:25 PM
  • 9 Replies

So it's CD29, and I haven't started yet.  I have been having all kinds of PG symptoms, but more importantly, I'm lacking in my AF symptoms.  I have a heavy/bloated feeling in my lower abdomen just above my pubic bone. I just sat down to eat lunch, and about 4 bites in I got so nauseous I had to throw it away.  I'm now slowly munching on vanilla wafers and drinking water. I haven't tested yet, because I'm so afraid it's a BFN!  I don't know how to tell my DH that after 18months, it's another "no".  I'm just so scared!!  I can't control my emotions anymore, I started crying watching "A Baby Story".  I just needed to vent to somone....thanks ladies!!!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Turn off A Baby Story!  That just sounds like a good way to torture yourself when you've been TTC for a long time.

How long are your cycles normally?  Do you know how many DPO you are?

I totally get not wanting to test.  But maybe you should just so you know something!  (Assuming its not way too soon to test.)

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:12 PM

(((HUGS)))) I'm sorry girl.  I really do hope that this is it for you and you get your BFP! 

Angels200
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Quoting GwenMB:

Turn off A Baby Story!  That just sounds like a good way to torture yourself when you've been TTC for a long time.

How long are your cycles normally?  Do you know how many DPO you are?

I totally get not wanting to test.  But maybe you should just so you know something!  (Assuming its not way too soon to test.)

What this poster said. I couldn't have said it better. Best of Luck!!! and TONS of Baby dust heading your way!!!!

Wishing everyone TONS of Babydust and Lots of GLgood luckbaby dust

bellaambru90
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:33 PM

HUGS! Go test lol GL!

chavemann
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:52 PM

I average 30days, so I'm really either on date, or a day early.  IDK for sure when I ovulated, since we weren't "trying" this month...until I started having weird symptoms, then I started getting myself all worked up.  LOL!!  I may go buy a test today, and take it tomorrow.  I hope it's good news...I really need it right now!!!

natesmommy11
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:54 PM
I hope it's your bfp! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SushiKitty
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:55 PM

I have had the same symtoms and I just found out that I am preggers!! Keep us updated when you test!! Sticky baby dust to you!

WouldLove2Bpg
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:04 PM

TTC is one of the hardest things I have gone through.  It took me 11 months to get pregnant with my first baby.  Hang in there.

kelli1973124
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:38 PM

dont torture yourself with baby shows..good luck with bfp

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)