Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Excruciating Pain

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:46 PM
  • 5 Replies

hey ladies!! i have been using OPKS since sunday and all of a suddent today i have this pain thats unbearable its my lower abdomen and back ..it feels like when i was in labor with DS ...i dont know what it is i have been TTC for about 6 months ..not sure if this is a misscarriage or what??!!! i cant even barely walk..if the pain doesnt stop by tonight  i am going to go to the hospital..has anyone every had this problem before?? 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bellaambru90
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:55 PM

It could be an ovarian cycst cause I get really bad pains in my abdomen into my hips like sharp cramps hurts soooo bad cant stand straight up.Take ibuprofen I promise you'll feel way better!

Rosiecheeks309
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Yeah thats the first thing I was also thinking too is a cyst. Try and drink lots of water, take a hot bath I would go in if it is not any better by tonight.

ObriansWifey
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Last year i went in for a regular check up and they told me i had a very small cyst that would go away by its self. and since then my doctor has not checked up on it ..i hope its not that .

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Sounds like it might be a cyst or something. Hopefully it's nothing major and you feel better. Lots of hugs!

happymama2D
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Kidney stones maybe?  I have had them and they are the worst pain I have ever had ... worse than labor.  They can cause pain in the belly/back/side as well as throwing up.   They come on very suddenly.  Good luck. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)