Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm on CD 34 ugh!!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

I wish AF would freaking show up lol this is driving me crazy!!!! I'm on CD 34 and I still don't have sore boobs and I always do before AF wtf???? I took a test at my obgyn and its negative so I'm not pregnant.Why haven't I started yet I don't even have pms symptoms!!!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Abbysmama107
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:35 PM

Ugh that sucks.... I went 37 days once and it gets so uncomfortable. Hang in there.

adjester
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:46 PM
As of today I'm on cd 40 I'm not positive but believe to be 8-11 dpo.... I wish u luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Oh man that sucks!  Have they done a blood test? I've heard the tests they use at docs offices aren't always as sensative.  Good luck sweetie.

hwalker123
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:08 PM

I have sore boobs and i am moody. Have been for like a week and I am on CD33. I have irregular cycles though and didn't get a + opk till CD24. (last cycle was CD28 and CD62 for +opks). Hope af shows soon for you or that you O'd late and maybe you can get your bfp later. I am expecting af to show in the next 4-7 days

WouldLove2Bpg
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:17 PM

I was 9 days late before I got my first BFP.  Kept getting BFN's and FINALLY a BFP.  If AF is MIA you are still in this Mama!!!!!

morganaundrea
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:28 PM
Man that sux! When u want her to come she doesnt and when u dont she does! Shes such a bitch!! Lol i hope she comes soon for ya :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)