Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

o spotting and ib?? HELP! af?? :(

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ok just so you ladies know my backround...
Lmp June 14
Expected ovulation on 28th for a 28 day cycle. I don't know exactly when I ovulated cuz I don't temp or use opk.
On the 27 or 28th I can't remember now but I had 3 times of going potty where I had light pink then light brown discharge. Thought maybe it was ib and I ovulated way early! Well now today I'm noticing light pinkish brown discharge nothing that a pantyliner can't contain. So did I have light bleeding when I ovulated and now is this IB? I'm so confused! I noticed it this am and now at 3PM I have a nasty headache and just want to take a nap. Idk if af is here and its the start of af but that would give me a 24 day cycle! I have 10 tests that I plan on doing starting Sunday. Someone please help me try to understand what's going in if you have experienced any of this when you first got pregnant.

Please keep in mind dh and I bd from cycle day 6-16 almost every 24-36 hours so the chances are pretty good! And I lay on my back with a pillow under me for about 20 min after! :) thanks in advance girls!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Sounds like O and IB spotting!  Good luck!

natesmommy11
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:33 PM
Hope this is it for you! Fx!

Quoting Devious103102:

Sounds like O and IB spotting!  Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ericaann86
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:39 PM
That's what I'm thinking but how long should I give it before I should expect a bfp? I found out with my daughter at 5 weeks 1 day and I didn't test early I just knew I was late and should poas and it was positive. Now that we are actually trying I want to know as soon as possible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ericaann86
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:40 PM
Question though... Do people actually have both o and ib? I've never noticed it before so idk what to think of this. I hope that af isn't trying to show her ugly face with me again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)