Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how long after ib can i test for bfp??

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:20 PM
  • 8 Replies
I think the title says enough! I'm crossing my fingers that this month was the month!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
just-one-more
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:31 PM

depends on wat day ib happens on , if it happens on the 6th dpo then i would test about 10th or 11th day id wait at least 5-6 days after ib to make sure hun

best of luck you xx

ericaann86
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:45 PM
I had spotting when I ovulated on the 28th I noticed light discharge today and I'm pretty sure that its ib and not flow. I guess I will wait and see but do you think I would get a bfp Monday? Flow is scheduled for Tuesday. Lmp June 14 od 27 or 28, spotting on the 8th af due 12th. FX and baby dust that this is our month!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Anywhere from 4-6 days, depending on when implantation took place. Good luck!

BabyDust77
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:52 PM

I had IB with my 2nd DD and was able to get a BFP that day. Everyone's diff though, but they say HCG typically takes 3-4 days to build up and be noticeable on a test. G-luck

ericaann86
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Thanks ladies! FX!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angryuterus
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:04 AM

I would think it would depend on the sensitivity of the test.  If I had IB I would expect something on a sensitive test 2-3 days later.  If you are implanting, then HCG levels should start rising and it doubles every 48 hours then my impatient self would think that a test that measure at 25 should read...  But I'm just hypothesizing...

sandy630
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:18 AM
I don't know what ib, dd, or lmp is. All I know is that a test was positive for me about 10 days post ovulation to turn bfp. My number was only 14 I think. But numbers were going up and down, up and down, so they told me I had to do a Dan because the preg was not normal. I was also spotting on and off but I had alot of pain with the spotting. I know spotting is normal but just make sure you are not in pain. I think you could test on monday. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandy630
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:19 AM
I had to do a dnc (not dan).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)