Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats this?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:21 PM
  • 9 Replies
I am 15dpo... BFN and no AF... but have an abundant amount of creamy white sticky cm... what does this mean?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
just-one-more
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:29 PM

idk, for some woman it means pregnacy but for others it means a drop in pregesterone which means af is on her way , lets hope its good for you hun

ashlee03
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:21 PM
Oh yay... thanks.. im holding onto the little bit of hope i have left =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:23 PM

For me it meant AF was on her way!  Hopefully it doesn't mean that for you, but from what I've read it is an impending AF sign.  :(

kelli1973124
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:32 PM

yeah for me it means af.. but fingers crossed for u

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:35 PM

IDK, it can mean pregnancy but it can also mean nothing. Hopefully for you it means BFP. Is there anyway you can get in for blood work?

ashlee03
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:49 PM
I could get blood work done but just havent asked.. i think i will wait a few more days for af...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ValerieRNmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:54 PM

CM isn't a good indicator of pregnancy prehaps u O'd later then u thought or maybe ur just one of those ppl it takes longer to get a BFP for. Either way GL!!!

ashlee03
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Thanks!! i dont even know if af will come or not because i have pcos and havent had a af on my own since before my son was born and i dont ovulate at all.. but I take provera to jump start af and then this past cycle i took soy isoflavones and ovulated-which i was excited about!! so im wondering if i will get af on my own becuz i ovulated... i have been having sore bbs and cramping etc. which both leads to af or pg symptoms... guess we will wait and see. still no af
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaambru90
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:37 AM

I'm in the same boat I think I didn't ovulate so it's taking longer for AF to come cause I'm on CD 36...GL to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)